Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Im spitting fax GTFIH] Women age like MİLK in any way possible

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
- Females have higher chances of giving birth to a disabled child past the age of 26 bcs not enough female hormones to keep eggs healthy.
- A 20 year old female who regularly exercises is still weaker then a 20 year old incel with thin wrists (Speaking from personal experience)
- Female hormones slowly stop re-producing after the age of 25,much early ıf the women is a heavy smoker and takes too many chemicals inside her body.
- THEY BLEED A FUCKİNG BLOODY JELLYFİSH OUT EVERY MONTH EWWWW :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
- Women's bone structure changes to become more masculine as the age goes by.
- Women cant re-produce after getting old enough
- Women's brain is less developed then male brain,thats why they still have Ape brain mode where they prefer ''loud big'' mates without a second throught.
- They hit the wall as early as fuckin 19 (See the image)
- God hates them so much when they have sex for the first time,god makes them bleed and tear their vagina. So she cant lie about being a virgin :dab::dab:
Kvw2gmyacyw61

Meanwhile men never lose their masculanity and cant give birth to babys even after ageing (Of couse a 60 yo grandpa cant breed but at least a 45 year old male can)
İn fact they look better with age.

Last edited:
She's a BBC slut btw. It's disgusting how she looks

- Females have higher chances of giving birth to a disabled child past the age of 26 bcs not enough female hormones to keep eggs healthy.
- A 20 year old female who regularly exercises is still weaker then a 20 year old incel with thin wrists (Speaking from personal experience)
- Female hormones slowly stop re-producing after the age of 25,much early ıf the women is a heavy smoker and takes too many chemicals inside her body.
- THEY BLEED A FUCKİNG BLOODY JELLYFİSH OUT EVERY MONTH EWWWW :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
- Women's bone structure changes to become more masculine as the age goes by.
- Women cant re-produce after getting old enough
- Women's brain is less developed then male brain,thats why they still have Ape brain mode where they prefer ''loud big'' mates without a second throught.
- They hit the wall as early as fuckin 19 (See the image)
- God hates them so much when they have sex for the first time,god makes them bleed and tear their vagina. So she cant lie about being a virgin :dab::dab:
View attachment 441956
This tbh. Aging in grace is an oyxmoron, time destroys all things (which is both comfortable and frightening). And btw: Billie Eilish is probably pathognomonic for the sickness of our era, even as she was an innocent 17-year-old baby she went around nearly naked (but of course they don't know what they do) only to flash at her fans at 18. Only in a sick world something like that could be a star or even a role model. The reason why white women especially hit the wall so fast: Drugs and late-night partying (have to meet one western woman who isn't addicted to both).

fast: Drugs and late-night partying (have to meet one western woman who isn't addicted to both).
No wonder why Germany's population is declining
Men prefer to smoke weed and have sex with hookers
WHile women prefer to live like a hooker and get pumped and dumped while using drugs.

No wonder why Germany's population is declining
Men prefer to smoke weed and have sex with hookers
WHile women prefer to live like a hooker and get pumped and dumped while using drugs.
This tbh. I have to meet ONE guy who isn't either a) a straight-edge no-fun pathological self-impro(o)ver who takes everything too seriously, only wants to work/impro(o)ve himself to death, constantly looks down on others for relaxing/stopping to do stuff and believes in shit like No-pillow/Dopamine Fasting/etc. or b) a lazy druggie who only lives for the next fix. Sadly this is what the youth has mostly become: Neoliberal faggots or mentally-dead druggies.

Can't believe that bitch is only >2 years older than me... She looks like she's given birth to 3 niggers, has an addiction to cigarettes and cocaine, became a prostitute and got divorced at least 4 times

Can't believe that bitch is only >2 years older than me... She looks like she's given birth to 3 niggers, has an addiction to cigarettes and cocaine, became a prostitute and got divorced at least 4 times

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God hates them so much
I'm not sure about that partner... I think god loves them. Unlike us incels... God hates us
God abandoned us (incels) long ago
God likes foids more than us, but it is my opinion feel free to disagree
I'm not sure about that partner... I think god loves them. Unlike us incels... God hates us
God abandoned us (incels) long ago
God likes foids more than us, but it is my opinion feel free to disagree
:feelsrope: