Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im spending the last of my teenage days on house arrest

paroxysm

paroxysm

assaultcel
★★
Guys, I just got back from court. The ankle monitor is still gonna be on. House arrest until late December. The arrest warrant makes me look like a domestic terrorist. My lawyer isn’t even going to attempt to argue for a motion to change conditions of release when my police reports and warrant make me look like ER and postal guy combined. Fucking jewish snitches. Never open up. These people want you dead.

I have some good news I guess. One is that my lawyer is going to make me get a mental health assessment and forward it to the court. The second is that the judge is now switched to a male, who is seen as nice? Idk anymore.

I mean you guys shoulda seen what the allegations are “chinese-israeli plot to feminize and isolate western men” and “jewish new world order” and “sex and love are jewish ploys of the female plague” and “women are natural enforcers of eugenics by god that want me dead” and “shooting up FBI building” and etc.

No teen love for me. I have no hope.

dam that sucks

Teen love is only for attractive teenage boys, not you. Blame girls your age for not giving you love and affection