Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Both of my stepsisters hugged me last week

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
They were both getting ready to leave my house after visiting for a couple days and I hugged them both. I keep thinking about it and its fucking pathetic that I can't feel that joy of human touch on a daily basis. Even if it was a pity hug because its  "polite." All I can think about is how much happier and confident I'd be to have that.

Good for you.

Now you tasted the forbidden fruit. You'll never forget this feeling so depression is guaranteed if you don't repeat it

>Hugged by foid
> claims incel

They were both getting ready to leave my house after visiting for a couple days and I hugged them both. I keep thinking about it and its fucking pathetic that I can't feel that joy of human touch on a daily basis. Even if it was a pity hug because its  "polite." All I can think about is how much happier and confident I'd be to have that.
Get this fakecel