Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry for using curse words in church but I don't have another word for feminists yet

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Yet another feminist provocation that I have recently noticed. A lot of the used toilets who post slutty nude photos on Reddit post on hookup subreddits that they only want to hookup with other females.

BITCH WTF? Why are you teasing men by posting your nude body in subreddits that are geared at straight guys, and then wanting nothing to do with them in real life? What the fuck is wrong with you.

If you're not attracted to men, don't post your nudes in subreddits we frequent.

Maybe I should just stop looking at photos of naked females. I should detox myself from anything to do with sluts. I'm sick of them.

They most likely want to promote their OnlyFans account to profit from reddit soycucks

Women are attracted to other women due to being part of the tribal chiefs (Chads) harem. They shared him and so they’ve evolved to enjoy being sexual with other females.

The Lutheran churches in my area have predominantly female pastors, kek

It just makes me so mad. Why post your slutty body and show off to men on reddit, but then refuse to actually be sexual with us? You're mocking us, you suck...and if I wasn't already banned from reddit for "hate speech" (although from my perspective it was love speech), I would send her a very rough message that doesn't use soft words

For what it's worth, the words I used to describe feminists in church were "slutty fucking bitches"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back