Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'M SORRY CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FACE? IF YOU HAVE A FACE THEN SHUT YOUR FACE

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Orbit has stopped the Earth and has stopped the Sun.

Yesterday I was at the Moon and O! there were bizons that were mixed with beaver and I sat at this Moon which is semiflat... no it's semiround and I set at the edge of the Moon and I talked with aliens: ukaku kikukik umalalala iku iku iku iku. O! And when I came back I took remains of Nero and Azorek from the freezer and added them to bigos with bananas and tangerines. Oh shit that's gonna taste good, it's like I am like that chief Ukrasa, he wouldn't do that better than me.

@Sneir

BASED AS FUCK ONLY TRUECEL WILL UNDERSTAND THIS INCEL GHETTO SLANG @Dregster LEARN HOW TO SPEAK INCEL GHETTO SLANG KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEO GAME)
I wonder if Azorek and Nero are semi flat or semi round while flying on orbit... I can't graps it

THE FAT HOG HAS EATEN AZOREK UND NERO AND HE IS MILK HUMAN!? WORTH OF LAUGH (IN VIDEO GAME)
Diabetes, it fucks with his brain! That head, so big, and so stupid. No wonder his mother left him and moved into the attic

THE FAT HOG HAS EATEN AZOREK UND NERO AND HE IS MILK HUMAN!? WORTH OF LAUGH (IN VIDEO GAME)
He eats asphalt, drinks paint and chews cobblestone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back