Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Foids Compliment Your Personality Online But If They Meet You IRL They Say You Have a Bad Personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I know some of you don't bother ever talking to foids but the ones that do, has this ever happened to you?

Seems to happen to me every time. In fact I just had a convo with a redditoid that thanked me at the end and called me kind and insightful.

Meanwhile the people including the very few women I've conversed with irl, always ended up talking shit behind my back or laughing in my face/making fun of me.
My relatives tell me I have a bad personality, that I don't know how to socialize and that I'm crazy and obsessive while never taking anything I say seriously.

I wonder how ITcels are gonna rationalize this. Good luck :feelsokman:

I know some of you don't bother ever talking to foids but the ones that do, has this ever happened to you?

Seems to happen to me every time. In fact I just had a convo with a redditoid that thanked me at the end and called me kind and insightful.

Meanwhile the people including the very few women I've conversed with irl, always ended up talking shit behind my back or laughing in my face/making fun of me.
My relatives tell me I have a bad personality, that I don't know how to socialize and that I'm crazy and obsessive while never taking anything I say seriously.

I wonder how ITcels are gonna rationalize this. Good luck :feelsokman:
Gee, I wonder why

dont speak to redditoids brocel :smonk:
Don't worry, I'm careful
I have a really keen sense and I'm too high IQ to get baited by gotcha questions and people arguing in bad faith

same, both men and women say i have a good personality. and people want to tell me i'm bad lmao. i probably have a better personality than these incelphobes ngl