Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so tired of my Discord accounts getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leucosticte

Banned
-
Is there any good alternative way to communicate with groups of people in real-time, that has similar capabilities? It seems like people have become really reliant on a service that's really cucked.

Also, these reportfaggots who infiltrate servers so they can snitch for petty shit need to rope themselves.

telegram is one thing. discord really is a horrible piece of shit, both its administration and its audience.

Ive heard WhatsApp is a good place

kiwicucks are on to your shit, boyo. they’re stalkers

WhatsApp is owned by (((Facebook)))
Oh is it? Idk. My friend in argentina uses it and says its good for private conversation and whatnot

telegram is one thing. discord really is a horrible piece of shit, both its administration and its audience.

Good idea, I'll see about regrouping there. Thanks knajjd.

don't go on incels discord server and you don't gonna get ban, I regret to have loose my main account on it

guys just come in the chat the website already have, it's the best alternative for now because somes peoples are using it

Discord sucks tbh

I can't manage to like Discord.

Telegram looks good. I'm too used to Whatsapp even though I know it's from (((them))). In Brazil absolutely everyone uses Whatsapp most than any other shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.