Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UPDATE TO THE OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER: made a new one but it's not on Discord anymore

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
As you all probably know now, the previous incels.is Discord server that was made at the start of this month was banned and it caused many of the users there to lose access to their accounts. As to why the server was banned, it could either be because of infiltrators reporting messages for hate speech, or Discord automatically detecting it within the server.

So, in order to hopefully prevent this from happening again, our new server will not be created on Discord anymore, due to its strict policies and automated moderation. Instead, we will be using what is essentially a Discord clone, called Revolt.chat. This is because it is more private than Discord and does not have as strict of a policy, and also does not have the automated moderation that Discord uses to monitor activity on servers. It is also a smaller platform compared to Discord, which means there will be less users on there potentially infiltrating our server and reporting content on it. Lastly, Revolt is similar to Discord in many aspects, so it won't be difficult for those of you who already have used Discord before to grow accustomed to Revolt when you sign up for it :feelsYall:

On top of this, I have made the necessary adjustments to the entry requirement and how you will be able to join the new incels.is Revolt server, to essentially make it much more difficult for infiltrators and trolls to join.

You must have at least 500 posts to join the new incels.is Revolt server

The link below is to a Revolt server that will serve as the gateway server into the real server. To access the real server, you must meet the entry requirements and show proof of ownership of your incels.is account by sending it there. Once you are able to show that you meet the 500 post requirement and that you own the account, you will be approved and let into the real server.

So feel free to join this new server, and remember to abide by the rules there until you get into the real incels.is server to prevent any infiltrators from having the necessary evidence to report us.

If you have any further questions, you can leave them here and I will respond to it as quickly as I can.

Discord is cucked

Brutal muttpill

As you all probably know now, the previous incels.is Discord server that was made at the start of this month was banned and it caused many of the users there to lose access to their accounts. As to why the server was banned, it could either be because of infiltrators reporting messages for hate speech, or Discord automatically detecting it within the server.

So, in order to hopefully prevent this from happening again, our new server will not be created on Discord anymore, due to its strict policies and automated moderation. Instead, we will be using what is essentially a Discord clone, called Revolt.chat. This is because it is more private than Discord and does not have as strict of a policy, and also does not have the automated moderation that Discord uses to monitor activity on servers. It is also a smaller platform compared to Discord, which means there will be less users on there potentially infiltrating our server and reporting content on it. Lastly, Revolt is similar to Discord in many aspects, so it won't be difficult for those of you who already have used Discord before to grow accustomed to Revolt when you sign up for it :feelsYall:

On top of this, I have made the necessary adjustments to the entry requirement and how you will be able to join the new incels.is Revolt server, to essentially make it much more difficult for infiltrators and trolls to join.

The link below is to a Revolt server that will serve as the gateway server into the real server. To access the real server, you must meet the entry requirements and show proof of ownership of your incels.is account by sending it there. Once you are able to show that you meet the 500 post requirement and that you own the account, you will be approved and let into the real server.

So feel free to join this new server, and remember to abide by the rules there until you get into the real incels.is server to prevent any infiltrators from having the necessary evidence to report us.

If you have any further questions, you can leave them here and I will respond to it as quickly as I can.
tfw you finnally reach 500 posts but it's dead

same shit will happen

It's the gateway server that give no reason to get reported because link is public. It's under the guise of being pro-foid so the admins have no right to get it banned if we do get mass reported like last time.

I never heard of Revolt in my entire life

Better than discord where fakecels can just interact with BPD e-whores, ill join this one.

What the fuck is this, is this a troll.

There’s like 5 people and no one gets notis cause it’s web app :feelsrope: The discord server was better before it got fucking nuked

I have joined, I am so delighted to participate in this overthrow of the patriarchy my empowered qweens.

OK, I joined, hopefully I will get verified too.

You're telling me somebody fucking finally made a group chat somewhere outside shitcord (where you can NOT sign up unless you give them your real fucking phone number)

I cannot believe my eyes.

There’s like 5 people and no one gets notis cause it’s web app :feelsrope: The discord server was better before it got fucking nuked
More and more are joining though so it's a good thing

But yeah the fact that it's completely broken on mobile is very annoying

WTF why did you post coom material as the intro image? Every time I see the Venus symbol, I feel the urge to coom hnnng
View attachment 1044449
Over for coomcels

You're telling me somebody fucking finally made a group chat somewhere outside shitcord (where you can NOT sign up unless you give them your real fucking phone number)

I cannot believe my eyes.
You're witnessing history mate :feelsaww:

But yeah the fact that it's completely broken on mobile is very annoying
Yes it is. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, because the mobile app is still in early access.

I don't remember ever giving them my phone number.

I think he's mixing up with telegram
Some discord servers required you to have a "verified" discord account which included having an associated phone number to it. Otherwise you couldn't access the server.

I think he's mixing up with telegram
No it doesn't let me make a new account unless I give my phone number. I've tried every way I could think of. I even contacted their support but guess what? Even for sending a support ticket you have to give them your number!!!

No it doesn't let me make a new account unless I give my phone number. I've tried every way I could think of. I even contacted their support but guess what? Even for sending a support ticket you have to give them your number!!!
It could be something related to the country you live in. But it's odd regardless. At least there should be an option to switch to e-mail. Regardless, this will end up as just any other attempts at a discord. I'm not too big on this one

Wtf
Normally you should be able to create a discord acc with a mail address at least
Very odd

Wtf
Normally you should be able to create a discord acc with a mail address at least
Very odd
Better than discord where fakecels can just interact with BPD e-whores, ill join this one.
WTF why did you post coom material as the intro image? Every time I see the Venus symbol, I feel the urge to coom hnnng
View attachment 1044449
Join telegram too for official .is server

Join telegram too for official .is server
I considered using telegram but I don't want to give them my phone number so I went with revolt.

It could be something related to the country you live in. But it's odd regardless. At least there should be an option to switch to e-mail. Regardless, this will end up as just any other attempts at a discord. I'm not too big on this one
You should join :)

Some discord servers required you to have a "verified" discord account which included having an associated phone number to it.
Discord will lock you account if it's unverifid and you're trying to join 10 channels.

How to get e-mail addresses, however? I've already exhausted both the Tutanota nd Proton options...

The server so far seems like garbage, only low-IQ forum scum talking one-liners in incel jargon. In the past servers, I appreciated such people as @Orzmund, Takao and some others. (@Sheogorath, too, but never saw him when he was there.)

could you record the sessions and also JFL