Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m so socially retarded that I didn’t realize humiliations done to me till a decade later

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Like in my high school normies gave me a clownish role in a theatre show and I was so happy because I finally felt “included”.

Or in college when everyone was looking at me with a smirk because I couldn’t stop laughing at some tiny joke (emotional dysregulation).

I could still cope with academics then but years later after reading about ADHD I finally realized how much a cringe I was in their eyes, and those traumatic memories still keep haunting me, fuck.

Or in college when everyone was looking at me with a smirk because I couldn’t stop laughing at some tiny joke (emotional dysregulation).
What was the joke?

What was the joke?
Don’t remember the details anymore. Sometimes it was just a normie acting stupid and everyone else laughed a bit, but I couldn’t stop laughing for 20min. And everyone was looking at me like a retard, kek.

Don’t remember the details anymore. Sometimes it was just a normie acting stupid and everyone else laughed a bit, but I couldn’t stop laughing for 20min. And everyone was looking at me like a retard, kek.
Holy shit. RIP bro, that is crazy.

Happened to me also.

Ape3

Ape1

Chad1

Chad2

Sam

My former acquaintance deliberately established a sexual relationship between a troon and myself without me knowing, so he could easily focus on his new White girlfriend.

Tbh

Imagine being so mentally weak that you cry about how you're being oppressed by mentally ill obese trannies and they're psychopaths and you feel inferior to them and shit and how you're not actually a hateful misogynist despite posting on fucking incels.is

Just lol and you still posted about that fivehead tranny for months and shared his instagram and shit

When a dude asked me whether my cum was white when I masturbated. When I told him it was, he told me not to get any girl pregnant and use condoms and his gf laughed.

When a dude asked me whether my cum was white when I masturbated. When I told him it was, he told me not to get any girl pregnant and use condoms and his gf laughed.
JFL that was brutal

Like in my high school normies gave me a clownish role in a theatre show and I was so happy because I finally felt “included”.

I could still cope with academics then but years later after reading about ADHD I finally realized how much a cringe I was in their eyes, and those traumatic memories still keep haunting me, fuck.
Yeah it sucks being socially slow, or coming up with a good comeback days after the discussion has taken place.
Look at the difference in likes between him and her, nobody gives a shit when a below average looking guy uploads a picture.

Should have punched that whore for laughing tbh

been there done that people looked at me weird too.

lol there was a parent teacher conference when I was in 6th grade and my mom snitched on me saying oh yeah he misses the bus often and he doesn't shower. The whore teacher told the whole class that I don't shower to the class later that week. Some white foids and asian foids were laughing and me being the class clown laughed along. Shit hurt when I ruminated on it more when I grew up

LMAO

Reminds me of the time in college when some cool guys/girls gave me directions to a house party and I told 2 of my loser celibate friends. We were so excitedly as I led the way to finally going to a cool party with girls. The directions went right into the dangerous ghetto. My 2 loser friends gave up and headed back but I dredged on until finally giving up at around 2 am. The next day the cool guys asked me why I wasn't there and I said I got lost and they laughed and I sort of laughed too. "Sorry bro, your night must've sucked". "Hahaha... nah don't worry about it. It was fine."

10 fucking years later I realized there probably never was a party. :feelsclown:
Normies are fukin evil they shall be eliminated (in a video game), kek

Was doing a science group thing in high school with 4 randos that the teacher picked and this indian kid said "You look like someone who browses 4chan" should've said something back to him but w/e also the same kid gave me a grimacing look when i kept laughing over david attenborough narrating birds fucking and saying some shit that was funny at the time

I jestermaxxed too:feelsrope:

Never heard of an indian school bully in the west. You sure it wasn't an arab or something? Or even a pakistani?
Some mixed brown thing that was short definitely wasn't a arab

Good, you're finally accepting the black pill and understanding who/what surrounds you.
After awhile, you'll be able to recognise exclusionary social patterns in real time and know how to retort.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back