Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m so non confrontational and quiet

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate it why wouldn’t I be non confrontational my bmi is literally sub 17 and my arms are sticks. Especially when a foid belittles me or disrespects me I fear doing anything because for one if u were to defend yourself against a foid some simp retard would fight you as well. Also foids will openly yell, belittle and humiliate you just for being ugly and standing up for yourself. I literally have no backing or ground to stand on during arguments and get verbally humiliated. Physically ID do much worse why would I not be high inhib I’ve always been disrespected and belittled socially as means of just joking banter.

No wonder Elliot Rodger felt the way he felt, the humiliation he faced and dehumanization got to him.

Elliot Rodger got bullied by rice cels .
He understands our plight brocel .
And I relate much so with you too brocel .
I get disrespected by some of the nerdiest fuckers I’ve seen in my life . Recessed jaw, acne scars , nerdy glasses , thin neck and arms like a toothpick , mouth breathing , soy voice . Yet he death stared me . I could literally fucking kill him even though I’m in shit physical health and shape , I wish I could . It’s insulting on another level . Worse of all just like you brocel , I hate confrontation . Even if I have the winning chances to beat them up or argue back . I just want a fucking peaceful life . I just want go through life without normies trying to screw me over . Fuck dude .
I know you also have it bad with all the faggot soycuck who disrespect you at work. Fucking brutal these subhuman normalfag retards are this disgusting and grotesque yet dare disrespect us. Brutal world

Live by the rule: "slap a bitch, but kill a nigger."

You can always start bulking up, and doing exercise etc. to increase mass

I hate it why wouldn’t I be non confrontational my bmi is literally sub 17 and my arms are sticks. Especially when a foid belittles me or disrespects me I fear doing anything because for one if u were to defend yourself against a foid some simp retard would fight you as well. Also foids will openly yell, belittle and humiliate you just for being ugly and standing up for yourself. I literally have no backing or ground to stand on during arguments and get verbally humiliated. Physically ID do much worse why would I not be high inhib I’ve always been disrespected and belittled socially as means of just joking banter.

No wonder Elliot Rodger felt the way he felt, the humiliation he faced and dehumanization got to him.
Pretty much in the same position dude. It's tough, when I was a normie I always soyed over the "immorality" of school shooters but the more you experience that shit in real life, the more you become empathetic and understanding towards it. Fuck foids.

Pretty much in the same position dude. It's tough, when I was a normie I always soyed over the "immorality" of school shooters but the more you experience that shit in real life, the more you become empathetic and understanding towards it. Fuck foids.
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back