Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR im so lost and alone that i want to wagecuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i need to find some easy wageslave job just to pass the time and have money for copes just like in "Taxi driver" movie , i cant sleep well i have alot of free time

i will try night work because i cant weak up in 5 - 6 AM and i have some daytime easy job im not a 100% NEET and i think i like to do things and have extramoney for copes

Be a taxi driver

imagine wanting a job, I could never

go on pizza production bro

ubereats? seems like a pretty fun job tbh

I need to keep myself occupied too. I waste so much time

understandable if you have never had a job before but after like a few weeks ur going to want to be neet again

understandable if you have never had a job before but after like a few weeks ur going to want to be neet again
Tbh it's different for everyone, I was a neet for nearly 2 years and got a job like 2 months ago because I was bored out of my mind and wanted to switch up. It's not that bad depending on what job you get.

The only benefit is money for copes. Being around hypernormies and foids who lifemog you to death isn't fun.

They will soon learn that you have no life experiences and nothing to talk about and outcast you. Take it from me boyo.

The only benefit is money for copes. Being around hypernormies and foids who lifemog you to death isn't fun.

They will soon learn that you have no life experiences and nothing to talk about and outcast you. Take it from me boyo.

when they see me they are sure im fucked up no need to talk i will do comfy jobs if i cant have i will not start wagecucking

mentalcel cant be taxi driver :feelsbadman:

insomnia is a genuinely profound experience; try to get a desolate night job, there is no better alternative and the only change would be a catalyst event

Neet is superior to working, only boring if you're boring. I tried so hard to appear normal and befriend Normie's... Always excluded anyways, or invited in abit and then totally ignored. You need to just accept it or put all your effort into looksmaxxing. Stop being wishy washy you're just extending your suffering.