Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Due to my subhumanity I am unable to initiate conversation like a normal human being even if I wanted to

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I cannot initiate or its difficult to have a conversation like an adult due to my subhumanity. makes me rage like I just cant be a normal human being.
Its brutal I have to be mute all the time.

When I have a conversation with someone I stutter and mumble. I have to gasp for air. I can only speak normally with someone I'm very close to

Same. Even online i never voice chatted and private chatting makes me nervous. For me it takes a large amount of effort going out of my comfort zone to start any kind of conversation. How can such a socially retarded person function?
I can only speak normally with someone I'm very close to
Same, only with my siblings.

Brutal. It's definitely an inkwell trait. I can, but it's difficult, and I don't like to do so unless necessary. I only enjoy talking to people online via text; otherwise, communication is a chore at best and an anxiety-inducing pain at worst.