Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so lonely that I don't have any anecdotes to share with you brocels

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
I don't live with my mom and dad. My Uni is closed. I don't have any friends. I'm raging all alone and play milsims or watch war docs and only go out to get some food. BROOTAL.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

same (I don't have anything else to tell you)

Same, I'm watching Star vs The Forces Of Evil like a massive fag

couple of weeks back, i realized I haven't met/seen a female for a long time to even fantasize about.

i live in the country btw

couple of weeks back, i realized I haven't met/seen a female for a long time to even fantasize about.

Fkin serious man, I haven't seen or talked to any female for like an year or so, never had a oneitis for that matter, guess I'm missing out on blackpill :feelskek:

Countryside? Me too. I avoid women now

how long?

Same here. I have no friends. I have been literally rotting in my bed for the entire day. Gonna watch a documentary or a sci-fi movie right now to take a brief nap.

Life truly sucks.

Maybe later I'll finally get out of bed and microwave up some left-over take out.

I’m either rotting on this site all day or watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Moggs me. I can't even play vidya anymore because my back is damaged from sitting too much + shitty genes.