Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so loleny and sad that im starting to easily get crushes

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
God im so obssessed with a certain movie acting person and now cant stop thinking about a certain youtuber that gave me attention that person is so pretty and that person has such beautiful eyes and the most beautiful voice in the world

Im the most retarded user in this forum kill me

I love that blue eyed blonde with an irish accent person

Reply to my threads my incel friends

How do you even get crushes? Being an incel hasn't made you feel alienated from females?

I feel like they're all against me tbh tbh
I know they hate me also my irish crush literally only date men over 6ft thinking about it makes me feel so fucking bad i literally want to die but i just dont know i cant stop its like drug addiction im fucking retarded god i wanna die being a manlet is a curse a joke i wanna cry fuck this life

I know they hate me also my irish crush literally only date men over 6ft thinking about it makes me feel so fucking bad i literally want to die but i just dont know i cant stop its like drug addiction im fucking retarded god i wanna die being a manlet is a curse a joke i wanna cry fuck this life
See a psychiatrist and brow beat them into giving you the most powerful drugs medically available

If that doesn't work kill yourself.

I am not trolling. These are really my sincere bits of advice.

See a psychiatrist and brow beat them into giving you the most powerful drugs medically available

Don't kill yourself but maybe find another way to cope.

Pharmaceuticals work for some. I hear adderal is the truth.

Last edited:

I know suicide is the rational choice in my case but i just dont have the courage to do it, im scared i will fail and not be able to try again thats my biggest fear

Im literally obsessed with this irish person i check youtube for new videos of that person literally everyday a lot of times a day

I know suicide is the rational choice in my case but i just dont have the courage to do it, im scared i will fail and not be able to try again thats my biggest fear
Don't kill yourself bro. There are too many good copes to do that. I'm hammered as hell right now for example.

Im literally obsessed with this irish person i check youtube for new videos of that person literally everyday a lot of times a day
This is a terrible cope. Forget about mick sluts.

You're only making it worse for yourself by continually obsessing and verbalizing those obsessions. It's not venting, it's a mantra.

This is why female worship is cucked, bluepilled, and not allowed on this site. Jumping through hoops and using semantics to circumvent it doesn't stop it being what it is.

Please im not just shit posting im really feeling really bad about this its killing me inside i have no one else to talk about this

Go read some black pills and stop obsessing. Take a step back and get it together, think objectively for a moment at what you're doing to yourself.

You're literally begging a person to allow you to worship a female on a messaging board, a female who doesn't know you exist and who you will never have even a sliver of a chance with. Why are you wasting your time on this?

PS: If you wanna be a cuck, start a diary.

I know im pathetic i will try to stop ok i swear i wont post anything about her anymore

And just to make it clear i know all women are disgusted by manlets of course i dont think that she or any woman is different i know no woman will ever want me

And just to make it clear i know all women are disgusted by manlets of course i dont think that she or any woman is different i know no woman will ever want me
Then stop investing so much energy and time into harping over one.

How do you even get crushes? Being an incel hasn't made you feel alienated from females?

I feel like they're all against me tbh tbh

Same. Trusting any female in any way as an incel is retarded. I dont "like" (let alone "love") a girl since im 20 at least...
Also, why the fuck do you watch anything with a female on it? Just dont.

Take the 2D pill

Same. Trusting any female in any way as an incel is retarded. I dont "like" (let alone "love") a girl since im 20 at least...
Also, why the fuck do you watch anything with a female on it? Just dont.
Because im really really attracted to them but i need to stop i know i wish i could destroy my libido i wish i had no sex drive at all

Please im not just shit posting im really feeling really bad about this its killing me inside i have no one else to talk about this
Do you have any friends, what do they say? Have you tried going to a psychiatrist?

Because im really really attracted to them but i need to stop i know i wish i could destroy my libido i wish i had no sex drive at all

When I feel sexual frustration I masturbate until apathy and depression settles in again.

I have gone 5 days without crushing on another female since my former oneitis is sitting in her own shit (literally).

Can't stop. Must never stop.

I low self-esteem protects me from getting crushes, There is literally nothing a girl would like about me so I don't even pay attention to girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.