Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im so fucking worried i wont get hired

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I had to buy a fucking pc for this job, it pays well for my country.
But now its becoming hard to keep in pace with all the clients and im not sure if im gonna pass the 2 week trial period (ends tomorrow)
If i dont get this job i will be in debt with my mother who used her credit card to buy one for me so i can work. fuck fuck fuck im so fucking anxious. I should try weed again. I dont know what t o do

Over for nothiredcels

But now its becoming hard to keep in pace with all the clients and im not sure if im gonna pass the 2 week trial period (ends tomorrow)
If i dont get this job i will be in debt with my mother who used her credit card to buy one for me so i can work. fuck fuck fuck im so fucking anxious. I should try weed again. I dont know what t o do
So did you get the job?

wageslaving is hell, but still better than rotting

nope, i didnt get that one. I did however found another one like a week after, currently working there :feelsLSD:
Nice, I've also found a job not too long ago.

Pretty rough

Weed is a double edge sword, you'll either zone in with the focus you need to be faster or you'll be even slower than normal :feelsugh: