Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im so fucking ugly

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
★★
my parents look normal so why did have to be born a deformed ogre
i cant even gymmaxx since i have funnel chest
the guy in my pfp(brenton tarrant) mogs me and he has a giant alien head
its so over:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I hate being ugly bro, and to make it worse i'm short. Those two things prevent me from getting a girlfriend.

my parents look normal so why did have to be born a deformed ogre
i cant even gymmaxx since i have pigeons chest
the guy in my pfp(brenton tarrant) mogs me and he has a giant alien head
its so over:feelsrope:
brate :feelsbadman:

also

what is a pigeon chest?

praying to st.elliot of isla vista

My chin is recessed as fuck, I have chubby ass cheeks even tho I'm at low body fat, and my cheekbones are flat and non-existent. On top of that, I have a fucked up back (kyphosis). We're all gonna go out alone

My chin is recessed as fuck, I have chubby ass cheeks even tho I'm at low body fat, and my cheekbones are flat and non-existent. On top of that, I have a fucked up back (kyphosis). We're all gonna go out alone
i have the same problems with my face too

A big head is a good trait
Not always. In my case, I have a big, very wide egg shaped head. This also fucked up the rest of my face as my maxilla never grew and I have wide set asymmetrical eyes. Infact, all my facial features are too far apart from each other. I even have big weirdly shaped ears. I have a bigger head than everyone, and if your head is too big nobody will take you seriously.