Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so fucking tired of seeing couples

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Im fucking sick of it. All i want is a girlfriend to do things with. I get so angry when I see couples shopping. Or at the movies cuddling( i dont even go to the movies anymore because of this). I cant go anywhere without seeing couples. It makes me so depressed. Then when the girl calls her BF babe. I die inside cause that wont ever be me. Then I hear. Oh well being single is great from everyone. I wish i was single again. YOU TRY BEING SINGLE ALL YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU PIECE OF TRASH. Then they say sex is overated bro. THEN WHY DO PEOPLE SPEND THEIR WHOLE LIFE TRYING TO GET IT? SPEND THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON IT AND PUT THEIR FREEDOM ON THE LINE FOR SEX?

Of course normies take relationships and sex for granted. Ask any of those clowns to give up their sex lives if it's so "overrated" and watch them start doing mental back flips.

Yeah there are couples everywhere you go there even mentally retarded people who are coupling up

I feel your pain bro :feelsbadman:

take the never go outside againpill

Of course normies take relationships and sex for granted. Ask any of those clowns to give up their sex lives if it's so "overrated" and watch them start doing mental back flips.
I dont trust any normie supporting incels. If they want to show support go celibate. Dont have sex. Feel our pain. Otherwise youre a hypocrite

Seriously,

I would love to just go grocery shopping with a girl. Just to have that experience. 30 minutes of that, would mean the world to me.

Normie couples look at grocery shopping as a chore.

Going to the movies is serious suicidefuel.

I don't go there, it annoyes me to no end.

Sometimes I even refuse to see my family (parents, siblings) or friends, because I feel like "If I am so unhappy and can't be with a girl, go to hell everyone I am not gonna be with you either!"

Normies dont know real pain, thats why they ac tlike this to you. Most people who had a good life, cant understand the pain of an incel. And arent even willingly to do this.

Seriously,

I would love to just go grocery shopping with a girl. Just to have that experience. 30 minutes of that, would mean the world to me.

It looks pretty good but seeing a movie with a girl always sounded better to me. Having her beside you, putting your arm around her. Her resting her head on you. Snuggled in your arms. Fuck thinking about it makes me wanna rope

Seriously,

Become a beta orbiter, the girl will go shopping with you and even let you pay for it.

I get filled with rage and anger whenever I see a couple around my age. I legit wanna kill them right then. How is everyone besides me getting women is beyond me . I should be getting women for being the nice and hard working man I am.

That is why I do not leave my house

I get filled with rage and anger whenever I see a couple around my age. I legit wanna kill them right then. How is everyone besides me getting women is beyond me . I should be getting women for being the nice and hard working man I am.
Not enough. Youre considered boring

Don't be nice.

Being nice is being CUCK.

its been weeks since i saw a couple walking together, and im outside every day

Same here, it's difficult to see all the couples who are getting all their physical and emotional needs met while you can only sit, stare and wish it was you. Going to public places is difficult just for that reason. Having a girl who doesn't find me repulsive in the physical sense would be nice. The lack of physical contact is one of the most difficult things for me to deal with. I crave consensual, mutual physical contact with a girl but know that it is something that I cannot have. The only thing I have is work to keep me distracted. So, you are not alone in your anger when you see all the happy couples.

Try living in california major suicidefuel and fapfuel at the same time!!!!

Normies don't deserve to be happy. Only we deserve it because we worked for it. Women should be enslaved and distributed to incels then fucked as many times necessary to get their brains recalibrated to how they were meant to be-to serve confident and strong men like ourselves