Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm so fucking sick and tired of this stifling loneliness.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

These wounds will not heal
★★★★★
GOING OUTSIDE DOES NOT HELP. IT MAKES THINGS WORSE.
I went outside today because there was a festival in town and I thought it'd be nice to see the celebrations.
What would you fucking know, families couples and friend groups everywhere I was the only person in the whole city, the whole damn city on his own.
I ran across an old classmate and his friends at the mall. He asked me what the hell I'm doing out here on my own. I didn't know how to answer.
I don't know what to do or where to go anymore. I have nobody.
"Just make friends inkie :foidSoy:" I tried and I keep trying but nothing works I'm genuinely not a likeable person. I can't fit in anywhere. I'm not normie enough.

@DarkStar @Left4DeadDarkie @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper

Good copes for being lonely. It hit me playing GTA tn all alone reminiscing when I used to play games with friends :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Brutal.

Thankfully I live near older people and I never really see people my age with gfs.

I just see some oofy doofys and betabuxxers.

If I had a gf I'd be so much fucking happier mang

Brutal.

Thankfully I live near older people and I never really see people my age with gfs.

I just see some oofy doofys and betabuxxers.

If I had a gf I'd be so much fucking happier mang
It's so brutal we gotta suffer from lacking such a basic human experience

Yeah, the loneliness usually hits you harder in crowds. It feels so incredibly isolating and you are plagued with this sense that you’re completely out of place and do not belong. At least if you stay inside you dont have to deal with this shit and the loneliness doesnt seem to sting as much ime

Recently i feel uneasy in crowds too, it makes realize that i'm genetic trash and these people are disgusted to me...26 years old genetic trash who gets lifemogged by nearly everyone

Good copes for being lonely. It hit me playing GTA tn all alone reminiscing when I used to play games with friends :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I remember when Fortnite used to popular used ti play with so many people back then and now all i do is just turn on my ps5 and just drivemax on either gta 5 or SA for hours on end

GOING OUTSIDE DOES NOT HELP. IT MAKES THINGS WORSE.
I went outside today because there was a festival in town and I thought it'd be nice to see the celebrations.
What would you fucking know, families couples and friend groups everywhere I was the only person in the whole city, the whole damn city on his own.
I ran across an old classmate and his friends at the mall. He asked me what the hell I'm doing out here on my own. I didn't know how to answer.
I don't know what to do or where to go anymore. I have nobody.
"Just make friends inkie :foidSoy:" I tried and I keep trying but nothing works I'm genuinely not a likeable person. I can't fit in anywhere. I'm not normie enough.
Keepsgettingworse pill :blackpill:

Your subhumanity feeds into itself. It will get WORSE and you will suffer MORE

When outside I suk the town dry as much as possible.

Slaves work hard at the crack of the whip.

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

Yeah, the loneliness usually hits you harder in crowds. It feels so incredibly isolating and you are plagued with this sense that you’re completely out of place and do not belong. At least if you stay inside you dont have to deal with this shit and the loneliness doesnt seem to sting as much ime
For me it's different, I'm alone at home now but my heart is aching, I'm lonely and nothing can be done about it

Funny, the same fucking thing happened to me just a few weeks ago.

I was strolling through this festival, alone, and just looked around. Music was playing, there was a teenager dance group on stage, smell of alcohol in the air, an odor I cannot stand. Mostly Boomers because half my City is above the age of 60, but also a few young couples, teenage couples, small groups of what appeared college students in their early 20s, looking no different from me, besides the fact that they were so cheerful, meanwhile I had no expression whatsoever. The longer I walked around and looked at all places the more confused I became. Everyone was shopping. "Why?" I asked. "Whats there to shop?" All the drinks and the foods in the stands were heavily overpriced. "Who would pay 9€ for a falafel?" A lot of folks apparently, because they stood in line like ants waiting for the next piece of corn to come by.

I then rested, just stood there for, what seemed to be 20...no 30 minutes. Completely alienated from the whole situation. I greeted a few passagers. Then I kept walking home as there was nothing in the festival that I hadnt seen already and had not done myself once in my life. I walked past a group of 4 people, ond of them being a guy I had in my 3th Highschool class, he greeted me and asked what I was doing here, I simply said "Being part of the Festival" and then kept walking. I had no connection to this guy, I always once in a while meet people that I once knew, with some I talk longer, others I just ignore.

I dont think I am special in that regard, I know there are lots like me, not even Incels, Doomers, NEETs, no I refer to people, women and men that have just simply dropped out of society. Alone, no place to belong to, yet destined to still go somewhere.

I avoid holydays, because surprise: ppl goes in gangs and they mock me for being alone/short/ugly, so I don't go outside at more than 18:00 or in holydays. Even weekends at morning/afternoon cause some couples can be in front of me and OBVIOUSLY they have to ruin my day giggling, saying something OBVIOUSLY agaisnt me, so no thanks I don't want to go outside specially on vacation time,weekends,etc.

Aren't u a migrant in sandniggerstan too? It must be hell having to create a social network out of nothing

If u ever wanna vc then just message me man