Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so fucking pissed right now.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger

Wendigo Skinwalker
WHY WERE WE BORN LIKE THIS! WHY DO WE DESERVE THIS? A GIRL JUST FUCKING TRICKED ME INTO PAYING FOR FUCKING DINNER, THEN SHE FUCKING DUMPED ME THE NEXT DAY. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Why the hell are we born with this knowledge. I’D RATHER NOT KNOW. WHYYYY.
436BEF6D A386 481F A9BC 081FB9DA138B
This is now I feel right now.

Don't go on dates with women, it's a waste of time. They all do this so they never have to pay for food. Women do not deserve your company, they are not entitled to your money.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would say you deserve what happened to you.

Never pay for her dinner, don't even split it.
I asked her if we should split it AND SHE FUCKING SAID ITS OK YOU U CAN PAY. I’M AN IDIOT

I asked her if we should split it AND SHE FUCKING SAID ITS OK YOU U CAN PAY. I’M AN IDIOT

Yes you are. You got cucked bad and still paid after getting a snooty response to your question.

YOU DESERVE IT FOR PAYING FOR ALL THE DATE YOU FUCKING CUCK

You fell into the trap of female. Rip

Why tf did you ask her? She's not your gf. Should've split the bill without telling her anything

Don't go on dates with women, it's a waste of time. They all do this so they never have to pay for food. Women do not deserve your company, they are not entitled to your money.
This

meanwhile a man bails out of the dinner and the foid has to pay it is a crime and the man has to serve JAIL sentence

Should have nvr asked. Just should have told the waiter or who ever it would be separate bill's. Tell her "so I got mine here ur check."