Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm so fucking glad that women have periods

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
When holes go through their periods their vagina bleeds for like a week. Most of them experience painful cramps, back pain, irritability, mood swings, headaches. Fuck yeah. Suffer for eternity, whore.

And to make things better, government labels feminine hygiene products as luxury items and taxes it. Spend all the money you earned by selling your feet pics and whoring yourself on overpriced tampons and pads, cunt.

I hope their vagina bleeds forever and it pains so much that even the thought of taking a Chad dick scares the shit out of them. Suffer for all the pain you have caused me, you worthless braindead piece of fuckmeat.

Periods are gross :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Punishment from god for being women

my yandere kitsune gf doesnt have periods
Whats even more gross is feminist culture and soyciety trying to imply that it isn't nasty.
me taking shits also isnt nasty by that logic, its natural

Fuckin good
I especially enjoy it even more when she has hemophilia

Unfortunately they can't die of it

There are cucks who eat them out when they're bleeding. :feelspuke:

Cope. That's a tiny amount of suffering compared to what we go through. Besides, they take midol and other pain killers for the cramps. My sister has endometriosis which causes her to have abnormally painful periods and her doctor prescribes her opiates for it. Trust me, she's not suffering at all.