Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im so fucking addicted to this forum

Just doxx yourself theory
Why are you chicken so afraid of getting doxxed ? If someone really wants to get your information then he will get it, voice chat or not

When im not driving or sleeping i visit this forum literally EVERY hour. I just cant stop raping the refresh button to see if there are any new posts. I didnt pay any attention today in school because i was busy checking .is the entire fucking time. Its so over for ne
This forum is only one of its kind on internet. Complete freedom of speech and comfy

Socializing on .is with brocels is far superior to socializing with normies irl.
Normies talk about bullshit and don't know a thing other than social media, dumb as rocks. I hate it when a normgroid talks about shit he has no idea about.

Why are you chicken so afraid of getting doxxed ? If someone really wants to get your information then he will get it, voice chat or not
Idk
It's a kinda rational fear tbh

Idk
It's a kinda rational fear tbh
Never used Discord before ?

Also how is someone based on your voice alone supposed to find out your name and where you live ? Sounds irrational to me

Larps, fakecels, infiltroons, and multiaccounts explained.