Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m so done

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
I thought height was supposed to give me a big advantage but it never fucking helped, earlier I found out that a 5’4-5’5 fucker from my class is enjoying teen love and sex with his stacy gf (who is a foid I wanted) while I’m rotting on this forum in my room all the time as a KHHV with zero friends and I can’t get anything at all, this life is beyond a joke I’m finished.

how tall are you ?

Face is everything. No muscles/money/height can replace the primitive urge to keep staring at an attractive face(and we live in a neo primitive society).

how tall are you

Face is everything. No muscles/money/height can replace the primitive urge to keep staring at an attractive face(and we live in a neo primitive society).

You're still very young. Young and tall people here seem to be fakecels, tbh.

average height of this forum; 6'3

height > face if over 6 2 ,

Do you want to know what he has that you don't? A good personality, she looked over his height and saw qualities in him that are of betabuxxer

plot twist: op is one inch more tall than that chad manlet

Height on its own wont turn you into a slayer.
his stacy gf (who is a foid I wanted)
Stop wanting stacies if you are on incel forum, go for 3/10 150cm goblinas.

tall''cel'' cope thread :feelskek:

Today when driving I saw an average looking ethnic manlet walking with a Nordic girl, probably his gf. I was shocked and honestly got angry. How come they can get a girlfriend but not me? Am I seriously that fucked up? Jesus I fucking hate having aspergers

Is he white
Yeah but my country is 95% white
True, but the turbomanlet doesn’t even have a good face
Today when driving I saw an average looking ethnic manlet walking with a Nordic girl, probably his gf. I was shocked and honestly got angry. How come they can get a girlfriend but not me? Am I seriously that fucked up? Jesus I fucking hate having aspergers
I’m also aspie, guy in the post I mentioned is the opposite, dude is socialcirclemaxxed

[UWSL]I’m also aspie, guy in the post I mentioned is the opposite, dude is socialcirclemaxxed[/UWSL]
Aspergers is so fucking handicapping, honestly this shit is a fucking curse

I’m also aspie, guy in the post I mentioned is the opposite, dude is socialcirclemaxxed
yes but ure into that 5% probably so that makes sense then ,and dude is super aryan

NTpill is way underrepresented, autism is worse than being 5'6 imo

NTpill is way underrepresented, autism is worse than being 5'6 imo
It is. I’d rather be 5’6 with friends, normie social circle and be able to get foids rather than be wasting my teen years rotting.
yes but ure into that 5% probably so that makes sense then ,and dude is super aryan
Both me and the guy are regular white
Aspergers is so fucking handicapping, honestly this shit is a fucking curse
It is

It is. I’d rather be 5’6 with friends, normie social circle and be able to get foids rather than be wasting my teen years rotting.

Both me and the guy are regular white

It is
by some way are you from uruguay? or argentina?

@Idlevillagercel uruguay e' blanco vo' porteño putoh :feelsLSD:

Don't worry. A surprising amount of teen relationships are barely sexual. I doubt the turbomanlet regularly fucks her

Also
How do you know that teen relationships are barely sexual? Out of curiosity

How do you know that teen relationships are barely sexual? Out of curiosity
Because at that age, most people are pretty much only in relationships because they'll feel left out if they aren't. As a result, most teen relationships are memes and barely taken seriously, hence why the majority of foids look back at them with cringe and regret. If you want proof, just ask @shii410 about Piper's relationships

Also I said a lot of them, not all of them

Because at that age, most people are pretty much only in relationships because they'll feel left out if they aren't. As a result, most teen relationships are memes and barely taken seriously, hence why the majority of foids look back at them with cringe and regret. If you want proof, just ask @shii410 about Piper's relationships

Also I said a lot of them, not all of them
Alright

being autistic is such a handicap in this sort of world you legit need to be chad or close to chad with autism to have a chance:feelsohgod:

being autistic is such a handicap in this sort of world you legit need to be chad or close to chad with autism to have a chance:feelsohgod:
As a matter of fact it never began for me

Well said but height is incredibly important as well.

That young ?? well lucky for you, you have time

I thought height was supposed to give me a big advantage but it never fucking helped, earlier I found out that a 5’4-5’5 fucker from my class is enjoying teen love and sex with his stacy gf (who is a foid I wanted) while I’m rotting on this forum in my room all the time as a KHHV with zero friends and I can’t get anything at all, this life is beyond a joke I’m finished.
No height can save your ugly face

Seen it save other tall guys. Also the turbomanlet I speak of in the post doesn’t have a good face. His face is same tier as mine.
its all about NT for real man

its all about NT for real man
Everything matters, saying NT doesn’t matter is the same level as stupidity as the bluepillers saying you have to be kind and respectful and you’ll get a good looking foid even if you’re a 4’10 curry

Seen it save other tall guys. Also the turbomanlet I speak of in the post doesn’t have a good face. His face is same tier as mine.
Then they are more nt,I didn’t seen it save other tall guys, the ones who were handsome had gfs

Everything matters, saying NT doesn’t matter is the same level as stupidity as the bluepillers saying you have to be kind and respectful and you’ll get a good looking foid even if you’re a 4’10 curry
fact is a ltn with nt does well with foids but the majority of incels on here wont like it when i say they're probably on the specrum too

fact is a ltn with nt does well with foids but the majority of incels on here wont like it when i say they're probably on the specrum too
Exactly. I’ve seen LTNs and regular normies do great with foids while I’ve talked to incels who had legit chadlite faces.