Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im so disconnected that i can only view relationships from an analytical perspective

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I feel like a space alien when I hear normies talking about how dates are supposed to be fun and feel natural.
Whenever I think of going on a date I can only imagine it from an analytical perspective where I need to clear a checklist for the date to be successful. I'd just be nervous hoping for a good outcome. I couldnt imagine myself actually having fun on a date. It would just be some long plot by me to get her interested, sort of like I'm in a business meeting trying to get the investors to invest in me.
Obviously none of this matters since I'm ugly as fuck, but it's a real mind bender.

normies are lying when they say dates are fun. they just want to get laid too.

If you have to try it’s over. Also it’s impossible for me to even get a date, so I don’t have to worry about that shit.

its only like an autistic checklist from the point of view of a bluepill simp, who struggles thinking about gifts, mannerisms, body language, words, tone of voice, basically everthing that he can do. When in fact actions are pretty much meaningless.

If you have to try it’s over. Also it’s impossible for me to even get a date, so I don’t have to worry about that shit.

its only like an autistic checklist from the point of view of a bluepill simp, who struggles thinking about gifts, mannerisms, body language, words, tone of voice, basically everthing that he can do. When in fact actions are pretty much meaningless.

If you have to try its over . Male & female interaction suppose to be natural , its suppose to be smooth . If you dont feel like that , dont date that girl , cuz its over from the begininng .

Bluepill/ redpill alert : most of your fears and analytical list of checks is cuz you dont have enough options so your afraid to lose the girl .

I feel like a space alien when I hear normies talking about how dates are supposed to be fun and feel natural.
Whenever I think of going on a date I can only imagine it from an analytical perspective where I need to clear a checklist for the date to be successful. I'd just be nervous hoping for a good outcome. I couldnt imagine myself actually having fun on a date. It would just be some long plot by me to get her interested, sort of like I'm in a business meeting trying to get the investors to invest in me.
Obviously none of this matters since I'm ugly as fuck, but it's a real mind bender.

Just sounds like your Autism kicking in

Autism, been checked?