Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so disappointed in COVID-19

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
Everything seems normal again, restaurants, clubs, movies, football is open again etc (a[UWSL]tleast in The Netherlands)[/UWSL]

Chads and toilets can continue on living happily outside in the sunny weather, terraces are full of them outside now. They can also [UWSL]continue[/UWSL] partying (as if they [UWSL]weren't[/UWSL] at chads place to whore around)

What a weak ass shitty virus, didn't even last 2 years. The only thing we still have is face masks, but that's not even so strict anymore

I CAN'T ENJOY THE PEACE ANYMORE AND EMPTY PLACES. NORMIES SOMEWHAT WERE FORCED ISOLATED LIKE WE DO AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN TAKE IT

I hope it disappears for good, it ruined chances for me to ascend.

it didn’t change anything for me

Fear not, India and Australia have their nations locked now with the so called new mutated strain. It's not over yet.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing more hysteria, fear mongering, and pandemonium before the year is over.

meh atleast now i can gymmaxx and foodmaxx to cope

i understand you partner i get it :(

It's better imo

yeah i wanted more catastrophic damage

Covid was fake as shit and was just to destroy the economy

I hoped it would mow down 60 % of the world population tbh. Wouldn’t have concerned me :feelscomfy:

I think I may...
I think I might...
Have some unholy
Future insight.

Corona Chan was just the start,
And played a very crucial part.
In the chessmatch of worldly things,
They've begun to castle kings.

Meme magic opens my sleepy eyes
I see past the present's thin disguise!
A change in power in the East,
Heralded by a reviled priest!

Before this year is even through,
Behind the scenes will play a coup!
America will meet with change,
But of a kind more dark than strange.

Canada will start to reveal
A hand that China wants concealed.
Hong Kong will shudder but that's all,
Save for a message written on the wall.

Japan has something special planned,
But they wait for a secret command.
Africa is once more up for grabs,
And a new virus waits now in labs.

The Gorgon watches from above,
The Kraken strangles the Palest Dove
Some know what I'm speaking of
When I say I've seen the Magus' Glove.

Screenshot these portents while you can.
Scoff if you must, my fellow man.
But in this forum I have left
A message for the young bereft.
Quickly, now, remember these
Numbers born of KeK's own memes:

1 the Man and Wand
0 the Fool is Gone
9 is some of Us
14 to still your Lust
12 is not your fate
6 fills you with hate

String these as you deem it well
As on my words you dare to dwell.
Now I've cast my dark meme spell,
And have no more tonight to tell.

There's always vaccination deaths, so there's that maybe overtime. :feelsdevil:

I am praying for a more deadly mutant that spreads easily and works against the vaccine

I am praying for a more deadly mutant that spreads easily and works against the vaccine
India and Australia already under re-lock down, Vietnam currently thinking about joining the party. Let's see how this pans out overtime, I'm getting Spring 2020 vibes all over again. My spidey-senses are tingling. :feelsLSD:

India and Australia already under re-lock down, Vietnam currently thinking about joining the party. Let's see how this pans out overtime, I'm getting Spring 2020 vibes all over again. My spidey-senses are tingling. :feelsLSD:
It's only Melbourne in Australia and it is like 20 cases in total. I'm hoping it spikes though, I hate that city so much. Melbourne is one of the soyest cities in the world

It's only Melbourne in Australia and it is like 20 cases in total. I'm hoping it spikes though, I hate that city so much. Melbourne is one of the soyest cities in the world
I hope they relock down the entire world, crash the global economy, and then threaten world war everywhere, I want it to be a global chaotic festival or orgy of violence everywhere. Human civilization is done, stick a fork in it. :feelsdevil:

Alternative timeline to even that: the vaccines kill off 50% of the global population within a few years where corpses worldwide pile up in the streets. :feelsLSD:

I'm fine with either possibility, make my dreams come true. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
I hope they relock down the entire world, crash the global economy, and then threaten world war everywhere, I want it to be a global chaotic festival or orgy of violence everywhere. Human civilization is done, stick a fork in it. :feelsdevil:

Alternative timeline to even that: the vaccines kill off 50% of the global population within a few years where corpses worldwide pile up in the streets. :feelsLSD:

It’s nice to think about but probably cope. This shitty prison planet is probably gonna go on for years.

It's a hoax and it will come back after the summer 90% sure. Elites just giving people a small break before it gets worse.

It's a hoax and it will come back after the summer 90% sure. Elites just giving people a small break before it gets worse.
That would be epic. Like last summer

It’s nice to think about but probably cope. This shitty prison planet is probably gonna go on for years.
I like to believe we're reaching a period of this prison planet where the inmates riot breaking free killing all the guards and wardens where afterwards they set the entire prison on fire. I like to believe in happy endings. :society:

Last edited:
I realy enjoyed ldar while carantine. My parents didn't ask questions like why don't you go out or have a gf:feelsree:

I hate it so much. I thought that this might be some sort of plague that would wipe out so many people and so many normies and femoids out there and it wound up being a fucking joke.

If something like this can't save us through destruction of others then we're truly doomed. Covid was like Divine Intervention at first and as though God was sending a plague to humor us and kill some normies and to strike fear into their hearts for us.

It was supposed to be beautiful schadenfreude for us to enjoy! We losers finally get to see others suffer as we do and in the end it as all bullshit and amounted to a year of nonsense and self-indulgent whining from normies about how inconvenienced they've been due to the virus.

We can't win.

Everything seems normal again, restaurants, clubs, movies, football is open again etc (a[UWSL]tleast in The Netherlands)[/UWSL]

Chads and toilets can continue on living happily outside in the sunny weather, terraces are full of them outside now. They can also [UWSL]continue[/UWSL] partying (as if they [UWSL]weren't[/UWSL] at chads place to whore around)

What a weak ass shitty virus, didn't even last 2 years. The only thing we still have is face masks, but that's not even so strict anymore

I CAN'T ENJOY THE PEACE ANYMORE AND EMPTY PLACES. NORMIES SOMEWHAT WERE FORCED ISOLATED LIKE WE DO AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN TAKE IT
JFL at anyone thinking covid would ruin this world :lul:

It was a predetermined attack on the masses with every base covered.

Their main objective has been completed, which is why everything is going back to normal :feelswhat:

Yea same here in SF. Its pretty much back to normal now despite the fact that June 15 will be the official day that the entire state of CA opens up. Thats when ALL of the normies come out and the traffic increases tenfold.

I remember late spring and early summer of last year... Was one of the best moments of my life. Peace mixed in with uncertainty. All I did was shitpost on here, watch the news, play WoW all day, drink beer, eat, smoke, and repeat. I would literally do that everyday (except for the beer part) up until march of this year.

I liked driving around a bit and noticing empty parking spaces everywhere. No traffic whatsoever. Not as much foids walking around.

Can't believe its over. Knowing how Americans are, we ain't ever closing up again thats for sure. No mutant strain is gonna make America lock up again. Maybe Australia, NZ, or other countries in Asia but not America.

We need something like Ebola for another major world shutdown. But even then, despite how terrifying Ebola is in terms of how you specifically die, there is a cure for it I believe. It has a high death rate of 50+ percent and you bleed out from all of your orifices before you start to convulse. You literally rot from the inside out.

Last edited:
I hate it so much. I thought that this might be some sort of plague that would wipe out so many people and so many normies and femoids out there and it wound up being a fucking joke.

If something like this can't save us through destruction of others then we're truly doomed. Covid was like Divine Intervention at first and as though God was sending a plague to humor us and kill some normies and to strike fear into their hearts for us.

It was supposed to be beautiful schadenfreude for us to enjoy! We losers finally get to see others suffer as we do and in the end it as all bullshit and amounted to a year of nonsense and self-indulgent whining from normies about how inconvenienced they've been due to the virus.

We can't win.
You all are looking at Covid19 incorrectly and the wrong way, the virus is essentially a few things.

1. It is an elaborate cover for the coming destruction of the United States economy and dollar as the nation is on the verge of total economic collapse. The lock downs was intentional to weaken the United States economy for the hostile economic and monetary takeover of the world by China. [2028 projected baseline] The Chinese are on the ascent and the United States is on the terminal decline headed towards internal collapse. Basically it is a bunch of globalist bankers, industrialists, and corporatists who have decided that they're ready to pull the plug on the United States having already thrown their support for China because they believe a global new world order is only possible with the Chinese leading it not the United States geopolitically.

2. All of the above is not entirely known to the current geriatric political elite of the United States who still believe the United States is salvageable [It's not] and who also very feebly think that the United States will be the nation to lead the new world order.
[It won't be.]

The hilarious thing of it all is that the American geriatric political elite haven't figured out that they've been betrayed for China quite yet, but once they do they'll do everything they can to then move on towards a head on collision conflict with China, but once that happens it will all be too late as both Russia and China will dump tons of U.S. debt onto the open international markets crashing the American economy overnight.

3. World War III therefore is inevitable on the near term horizon where there's no stopping it now. We're literally on the precipice of world war devouring all of modern civilization killing billions of people everywhere with the added effect of global economic collapse. KEK is still with us lads. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice::feelsthink:

I personally hope the entire world is bombed back into the stone age as a direct result of all this, I no longer care anymore. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:

Of course. They cannot lock normies down in the summer, because they would riot.
Don't be afraid. The 3rd or I don't know how manieth wave of this fake virus will arrive in September and by next spring, all normies will get their umpteenth shot.