Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so bored in life

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
everyone my age is currently having fun outside and making fun memories while I rot in my room trying to pass time. if my life is this bad at 18 i am not ready for it to get any worse. I don't want to get older after reading what some brocels said in one of my previous threads that it gets worse and worse.

everyone my age is currently having fun outside and making fun memories while I rot in my room trying to pass time
I wrote this in a journal once brutal. i know that feel. one of the most potent suifuels

i would do anything for an irl friend group i could make fun memories with
Did you have any friends in elementary school where shit mattered less

Did you have any friends in elementary school where shit mattered less
i had a few friends but they would mainly make fun of me and keep me around to trick me to do bad things since no one else wanted to be near me. i lost all my friends after being stuck in a facility for 3 years and haven't had another friend since then.

if you are only 18 you have no idea how bad it will get.

i had a few friends but they would mainly make fun of me and keep me around to trick me to do bad things since no one else wanted to be near me. i lost all my friends after being stuck in a facility for 3 years and haven't had another friend since then.
Wtf that's literally similar to me. My "friends" just kept on dropping me to the floor and beating me up pretending it was some sort of game. everyday i just came in bruises. and they tried to bait me into doing retarded shit like stealing a teachers phone and stealing from local shops. truly over

I am 39 and sitting in the same room as I was at 18, I was waiting for death then and I am waiting for death now, it always gets worse. Try to get a uni degree and a job with decent pay that you can live with and try to find hobbies so you don't rot all the time.