Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m so annoyed of female voices

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
When they speak, they speak with such an entitled wannabe voice, they think they sound so cute and smart, they speak without shame and what annoys me the most is that they speak like if the world needs to hear their thoughts.

They don’t understand how annoying they sound when they speak.

Whenever i hear a female voice, be it in real life or online, i automatically roll my eyes in annoyance.

I was watching TikTok and for whatever reason TikTok thought i should listen to this female computer voice telling a story about women’s-issues

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFKJvCBL/

why did nature give these useless fucking cumdumpsters tongues? nothing good or useful ever comes out of their shit little mouths fuck nature and fuck all whores

why did nature give these useless fucking cumdumpsters tongues? nothing good or useful ever comes out of their shit little mouths fuck nature and fuck all whores
Tbh if they feel the need to talk so bad, let them talk, but please don’t do it in my presence

I agree. But you know what?

Bitches absolutely feel the same way about incels who are loud, exuberant, love themselves, assert themselves and enjoy life in their masculine way. Nothing pisses off then more seeing men with actual interesting substance that their vapid biology can never attain. Exceptions to the rule will always exist of course.

Be that loud, consistently over-assertive, life-loving incel that is both exuberant but at the same time explosive enough to not let a bitch or normie get even the slightest leverage on you. It is doable but hard. You will have to be willing to fail until your practice makes you perfect. You have to be willing to give up objective self-hate and pursue selfish, pragmatic ego.

Bitches absolutely feel the same way about incels who are loud, exuberant, love themselves, assert themselves and enjoy life in their masculine way. Nothing pisses off then more seeing men with actual interesting substance that their vapid biology can never attain. Exceptions to the rule will always exist of course.

Be that loud, consistently over-assertive, life-loving incel that is both exuberant but at the same time explosive enough to not let a bitch or normie get even the slightest leverage on you. It is doable but hard. You will have to be willing to fail until your practice makes you perfect. You have to be willing to give up objective self-hate and pursue selfish, pragmatic ego.
Yes, they hate it when physically unattractive men "act up“ for them it’s like we are not knowing our place in the hierarchy and we should act humbled and feel inferior, we aren’t supposed to act superior

Moast accurate example of small boob energy

This is true though, you´d be hard pressed to find their eyes filled with jealousy coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back