Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so alone that I literally cried today

That is a lie.. we are not social. The world right now is going the opposite direction to being social that is for certain. We might have been social before but this new evolution is turning us Anti Social. When every word you say can and will be used against you why talk? The future will probably consist of breeders and workers. Chads and Foids are the breeders and guess who everyone else is? This is the first step in making that future a reality. Disassociate people from each other, isolate them and force them to work until death for the "good of society". What about me? Don't I get a say?

As far as our biology is confirmed we are mammals but I still couldn't care less. Just because I have this conscience does not mean that I have to be forever good because other people definitely aren't. Trust me I've tried being good, it gets you nothing... just makes you a good punching bag.

Cope how you want. Not my place to tell you not to, even though I disagree.

Sadly you just get use to them if you live long enough. I don't feel human anymore but at least I don't care about this mortal coil anymore either. Not about to go crazy and do something rash.. this coil still is rather complex and interesting even though it is horrifically foul.

100% risk and 0% reward. Kamikaze mindset. You'll run yourself into the ground. The world gives you nothing and yet you cling to it.
Living and growing is all the reward I need.

Sadly you just get use to them if you live long enough. I don't feel human anymore but at least I don't care about this mortal coil anymore either. Not about to go crazy and do something rash.. this coil still is rather complex and interesting even though it is horrifically foul.
Bro, I have a similar feeling. I don't feel like a human anymore, and other people seem alien sometimes.

Do they accept kikes?

Of course lol
According to mahayana buddhism doctrine of the tathagarbha, every stream of conciousness (so every living being) is pure and completely free from suffering in its deepest nature, so not only every human race, but also every animal can attain enlightment.
Not really promoting these views, just saying that the doctrine and practice of buddhism was and still is a big cope of mine. I find solace this mythology even today, years after quitting the sect i joined, the FPMT.

I sometimes feel lonely too. The desperation and pain physically hurts you and there's no one you can go ask for help because you have nobody.
If I ever get this lonely, I'll probably just take up drugs to increase the numbness until that sweet, sweet OD hits.

God probably doesn’t even exist

I'm so alone and depressed, I wish I had a single friend in my life that could keep me comfort.
But instead, I'm rotting alone, can't leave the house cause corona, no driver's license either, and lost all my social skills to talk to anyone since corona.
I balled my eyes out today and had troubling breathing cause I was crying so much. What the fuck did I ever do to anyone do deserve this shit.

Why the fuck does no one like me or want to hangout with me?
I would be grateful if a single person wanted to be friends with me, but I can't even have that.
Please anyone, come save me from my misery.
Why won't God save me from this? I pray all the time and he never listens.

Worst of all there's nothing I can do to change my situation.
I'm approaching my mid 20s soon and I know it will only get worse and worse as a male cause no one gives af.
When I was younger as least people had sympathy and tried to comfort me, now I'll just be seen as some ugly creepy old man crying.
I can't cope anymore buddy boyos, I really can't.
If you live in England we could hang out if you want, I'm gonna rope in the future so why not.

Of course lol
According to mahayana buddhism doctrine of the tathagarbha, every stream of conciousness (so every living being) is pure and completely free from suffering in its deepest nature, so not only every human race, but also every animal can attain enlightment.
Not really promoting these views, just saying that the doctrine and practice of buddhism was and still is a big cope of mine. I find solace this mythology even today, years after quitting the sect i joined, the FPMT.
I’ve only ever hears of Theravada, not Mahayana. I’ll look into it.

If I ever get this lonely, I'll probably just take up drugs to increase the numbness until that sweet, sweet OD hits.
Its over

God probably doesn’t even exist
:feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Sorry brocel wish i could do something to cheer you up.
thanks, I appreciate the thoughts

If you live in England we could hang out if you want, I'm gonna rope in the future so why not.
nah, I’m in north america. But thanks anyways.

brutal , i hope things get better and you find good copes

I'm so alone and depressed, I wish I had a single friend in my life that could keep me comfort.
But instead, I'm rotting alone, can't leave the house cause corona, no driver's license either, and lost all my social skills to talk to anyone since corona.
I balled my eyes out today and had troubling breathing cause I was crying so much. What the fuck did I ever do to anyone do deserve this shit.

I would be grateful if a single person wanted to be friends with me, but I can't even have that.

I'm approaching my mid 20s soon and I know it will only get worse and worse as a male cause no one gives af.
When I was younger as least people had sympathy and tried to comfort me, now I'll just be seen as some ugly creepy old man crying.
please read my post.

I sometimes feel lonely too. The desperation and pain physically hurts you and there's no one you can go ask for help because you have nobody.
Damn bro I feel the same, being friendless I'd the worst pain imaginable

Damn bro I feel the same, being friendless I'd the worst pain imaginable
Sorry you have to go through this as well brocel, but I think it's over for us.

Sorry boyo, humans don't want your genes propagating

Last edited:
Don't even wan to be my friend.
I'm fine being your friend dude, just hit me up with your dm's

I'm just saying that this is the reason why you don't have friends. You were born unlucky with inferior genes, and it's through friend groups that people meet the other gender, and subsequently have kids.

People don't want to be around you because they don't even want you to find a girl to have kids with

Get back to your shitty 9-5 at Wendy's, someone's gotta serve me burgers

:feelsbadman:brutal. My future is the rope.

i try not to dwell on my loneliness will just make me depressed

I'm fine being your friend dude, just hit me up with your dm's

I'm just saying that this is the reason why you don't have friends. You were born unlucky with inferior genes, and it's through friend groups that people meet the other gender, and subsequently have kids.

People don't want to be around you because they don't even want you to find a girl to have kids with

Get back to your shitty 9-5 at Wendy's, someone's gotta serve me burgers
I wish we can meet irl. What continent are you from?

:feelsbadman:brutal. My future is the rope.
same. over.

i try not to dwell on my loneliness will just make me depressed
you can try to ignore it, but it builds up and bursts eventually

Kike with feelings. imagine that. I thought you guys only learn to fake that in (((Hollywood))) .

Mid 20s? You are already out of college? Do you have a job?

only thing I can suggest is try find out if there are any brocels on this forum who live in your city, anything else is normie crap you’ve heard a million times, praying for you brother

Doxx alert :feelstastyman:

Women reading this get a kick out of your misery, they are laughing at you right now

I feel you bro. I have no friends either. All I got is my mom which I dont talk much with. The future is probably going to be brutal for me. I'm afraid I will rope one day.

Kike with feelings. imagine that. I thought you guys only learn to fake that in (((Hollywood))) .
Just be an elite kike in media Theory

Mid 20s? You are already out of college? Do you have a job?
yes, I have a job.

Women reading this get a kick out of your misery, they are laughing at you right now
I know they want me dead. But there’s nothing I can do about it.

I feel you bro. I have no friends either. All I got is my mom which I dont talk much with. The future is probably going to be brutal for me. I'm afraid I will rope one day.
I try to talk to my mom and dad more, but they are thinking something is wrong with me cause I don’t usually do it.

Just be an elite kike in media Theory

yes, I have a job.

I know they want me dead. But there’s nothing I can do about it.

I try to talk to my mom and dad more, but they are thinking something is wrong with me cause I don’t usually do it.
Oh yeah. Now that I remember you are filthy rich. Just make friends in workplace

Sometimes I feel so shitty about my life that I cry too. I think crying can help a bit.

I'm in my late 20s and all I can say is... it gets worse... and worse...

Either we learn to be content or we rope.

true, but the cause of my sadness isn't going away due to crying.
Yeah, I do understand. Of course, crying can't solve your problems, but it can ease your suffering to some degree, I think.

BROOOOOTAL, no words tho, it's what it is. Can't do anything but watch each day and everyday. It's painful.

I'm in my late 20s and all I can say is... it gets worse... and worse...

Either we learn to be content or we rope.
Just be content with no one ever wanting to be around my subhuman presence?

Yeah, I do understand. Of course, crying can't solve your problems, but it can ease your suffering to some degree, I think.
maybe, not sure. Doesn’t feel like it has to me. I think sharing my pains here makes it easier somewhat.

BROOOOOTAL, no words tho, it's what it is. Can't do anything but watch each day and everyday. It's painful.
its over

Same bro. I just want to cuddle with a woman.

I really wish this was true
You need to find guys that resonate with you. Workplace or not. I said workplace because that's where you are socializing the most currently

Same bro. I just want to cuddle with a woman.
no cuddling for subhumans though. It's over.

You need to find guys that resonate with you. Workplace or not. I said workplace because that's where you are socializing the most currently
The only place people resonate with me are on this site and such.

You’re a great poster. I would gladly hang out with you. I hope you don’t rope.