Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm sick of video games

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I want the energy to learn guitar and cook. Last time i actually cooked something, i made a pot roast and it turned out great. Like, really great. I've baked chicken and stuff but that doesnt really count. i just don't have the fucking energy to even peel myself out of bed most days.

I play guitar a lot its a good pass time with a pretty cool community plus its a primarily male hobby unlike cooking

I play guitar a lot its a good pass time with a pretty cool community plus its a primarily male hobby unlike cooking
female cant do anything tbh

I want the energy to learn guitar and cook. Last time i actually cooked something, i made a pot roast and it turned out great. Like, really great. I've baked chicken and stuff but that doesnt really count. i just don't have the fucking energy to even peel myself out of bed most days.
you need to play better video games tbh

take drugs it makes games fun again. Playing sober is shit and boring

tbh
take drugs it makes games fun again. Playing sober is shit and boring
this. Also NoFap and doing a lot of grueling(programmer code, read some high IQ bullshit) work bewteen game sessions, makes games fun too.

s