Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm shaking ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Just outside my window, a teenage soccer-chad (16-17) is making out with a prime stacy.
I have a hard time breathing with all the just anger and hatred inside me. :reeeeee:

Srsly, I have to take the hermitpill or I'll go completely mental.

Last edited:
Brootal, I seriously can't take this inceldom KHHV sexually frustrated, affection starved useless, boring, stinking, long, worthless, lonely and without any aim or any chance to ever have a family STEM life anymore

Srsly, I have to take the hermitpill
Already taken it. I don't even go outside. Not that I ever felt jealous of normie couples.

Brootal, I seriously can't take this inceldom KHHV sexually frustrated, affection starved useless, boring, stinking, long, worthless, lonely and without any aim or any chance to ever have a family STEM life anymore
"Every cope has an end." - St. Hamudi

But for real, it hits different when they're much younger than you.
Both so damn good-looking enjoying their youth, unaware that a bitter sad creature is lurking on them. :feelsugh:
Already taken it. I don't even go outside. Not that I ever felt jealous of normie couples.
I haven't left my apartment in 7 weeks, but even simple things like adjusting curtains is enough to give you new suifuel, apparently. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
What can you do? Maybe fuck some ugly local to relieve that stress

Begs the question, why saints going ER, never specifically target chads.
I imagine, seeing a shivering chad before you, would be quite pleasent. :feelsLSD:

Last edited: