Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm seriously numb to it all.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
It is just tiring at this point. I don't know why I continue to live. My heart contains hope... but deep down I know I have no hope of being loved by another person. It used to hurt so bad to release this fact... Now I just sit here and rot.

Why did you take such a long break and what brought you back?

I just hope that there’s a change on of these days even though it’s impossible.

Why did you take such a long break and what brought you back?
Mental health. I was bluepilled for a lot of my life and exposure to the blackpill every day really fucked me up. I couldn't function at all. I was virtually isolated for months, living off my parents money. I tried to find people to talk to online but I couldn't get along with anyone outside of blackpill connected communities, so I just decided to come back.

Mental health. I was bluepilled for a lot of my life and exposure to the blackpill every day really fucked me up. I couldn't function at all. I was virtually isolated for months, living off my parents money. I tried to find people to talk to online but I couldn't get along with anyone outside of blackpill connected communities, so I just decided to come back.
I feel you. I think about suicide everyday because of racepill/blackpill. Don’t think I can make it past 25