Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im seriously contemplating going to a prostitue, give advice

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,645
I think its the only last option i have to save my sanity, to get intimate with a woman even tho it will be for money.

Escortcels, at what age did you start going, what were your intentions going there, which whore did you choose specifically, did you take via gra to not fuck up due to nerves and how was your first time?
 
Dude don't do it. Get rid of those needs. It's a waste of money. Don't escortcel

I would rather kill myself than to see an escort tbh.
 
I'd probably do it, If I were making 65,000+ a year.
 
my new years resolution is to start escortcelling (srs).
 
Do it. Get it over with. Now that you can see that sex is not some magical thing that gives you wings you will feel much better
 
Personally, I wouldn't do it, but if you already thought it out, then go for it. It might be the only option for you.
 
Rape her and keep the money.
 
Pick a hot one.
 
dr-problematic said:
I think its the only last option i have to save my sanity, to get intimate with a woman even tho it will be for money.

Escortcels, at what age did you start going, what were your intentions going there, which whore did you choose specifically, did you take via gra to not fuck up due to nerves and how was your first time?

The key to not regretting it is to pick one that gives a good gf experience.

Kissing, bj, cuddling, and being honest is 100% necessary.

Anything less and you will 100% regret it.
 
dr-problematic said:
I think its the only last option i have to save my sanity, to get intimate with a woman even tho it will be for money.

Escortcels, at what age did you start going, what were your intentions going there, which whore did you choose specifically, did you take via gra to not fuck up due to nerves and how was your first time?

What country are you in bloke? I can give advice if you are a UKcel.

I first visited one at 20 nearly 10 years ago. I had been thinking about it for a few months. Something i saw on the TV put the idea in my head, i was particularly depressed because my younger sister brought a guy home from school and fucked him in the next room a few weeks before. Then after watching this thing on TV i realised i could get a sexy girl to fuck me for money, i was in full time work for a few months so i had the money. I then started looking around online to try and find an escort, it took a few months. I found a few profiles of various girls and i had made a few phone calls and not got an answer. Then i phoned one number and someone answered and the girl on the website wasn't available anymore. She sent me a text with some links to other profiles. I picked a really pretty girl next door type. 5'6''. Size 10-12 (a little thick maybe but fucking sexy). B or a C cup. Long black hair. She was Czech. Working in the UK for a month or two. It was £150 for a 1 hour incall. I showered, trimmed my beard, changed, got fresh and hopped in my car. stopped by the cash machine. Parked up. Called for the room number. Went up into the hotel. I was very nervous. She was very nice and reassuring. She had this amazing red strapless dress on and some high heals. She lead me to the bedroom, got the money and got me a glass of water. We started getting naked and kissing. She had me lay down and straddled me and gave me a massage with some cream. Then she told me to get on my back and asked me if i wanted a blow job and pulled my boxers down and sucked my cock. Then she put a condom on me and rode me. I had a bit of trouble keeping my erection. I lost it once or twice. She gave me some more oral and got another condom once or twice. I went on top and i finally managed to blow.

I saw her again the following week. I didn't have any trouble coming that time.

It was so weird. I had come home from work that morning for my weeks holiday. It was a Monday i think. Within 3 hours of making that call i was balls deep in a beautiful woman. Not what i expected. I'd still be a virgin now if it wasn't for escorts. I've seen plenty the last 10 years.
 
I started going at 25 when I realized there was no other way I could fuck. I saw like 7 girls within a year and then I got tired of it and stopped. It costs too much and I can't enjoy myself. First, I can't eat them out. I mean technically I could, but I don't feel comfortable because I can't get over the fact that they are "dirty" and I know they wouldn't enjoy it because I don't know what I am doing so there's no point. Second, I guess it feels kind of empty when there are no feelings involved. I don't really care anymore. About anything. Not sex, nothing. I'm just waiting till the day I die.
 
commander_zoidberg said:
What country are you in bloke? I can give advice if you are a UKcel.

I first visited one at 20 nearly 10 years ago. I had been thinking about it for a few months. Something i saw on the TV put the idea in my head, i was particularly depressed because my younger sister brought a guy home from school and fucked him in the next room a few weeks before. Then after watching this thing on TV i realised i could get a sexy girl to fuck me for money, i was in full time work for a few months so i had the money. I then started looking around online to try and find an escort, it took a few months. I found a few profiles of various girls and i had made a few phone calls and not got an answer. Then i phoned one number and someone answered and the girl on the website wasn't available anymore. She sent me a text with some links to other profiles. I picked a really pretty girl next door type. 5'6''. Size 10-12 (a little thick maybe but fucking sexy). B or a C cup. Long black hair. She was Czech. Working in the UK for a month or two. It was £150 for a 1 hour incall. I showered, trimmed my beard, changed, got fresh and hopped in my car. stopped by the cash machine. Parked up. Called for the room number. Went up into the hotel. I was very nervous. She was very nice and reassuring. She had this amazing red strapless dress on and some high heals. She lead me to the bedroom, got the money and got me a glass of water. We started getting naked and kissing. She had me lay down and straddled me and gave me a massage with some cream. Then she told me to get on my back and asked me if i wanted a blow job and pulled my boxers down and sucked my cock. Then she put a condom on me and rode me. I had a bit of trouble keeping my erection. I lost it once or twice. She gave me some more oral and got another condom once or twice. I went on top and i finally managed to blow.

I saw her again the following week. I didn't have any trouble coming that time.

It was so weird. I had come home from work that morning for my weeks holiday. It was a Monday i think. Within 3 hours of making that call i was balls deep in a beautiful woman. Not what i expected. I'd still be a virgin now if it wasn't for escorts. I've seen plenty the last 10 years.

how often do you see them now? Is it affordable in the long-term? Someone here suggested seeing escorts once a week, but that doesn't seem realistic to me.
 
fukmylyf said:
how often do you see them now? Is it affordable in the long-term? Someone here suggested seeing escorts once a week, but that doesn't seem realistic to me.

Every other month these days. A few years ago i did more hours and had more money so i normally managed once a month and even ocassionally twice a month. I used to work away from home sometimes and i would see one girl who would see me overnight for £400. The choice of girls available locally was better then as well back then. The market isn't what it used to be. At between £100-£150 for the hour that i normally pay i certainly couldn't afford it once a week.


theson said:
I started going at 25 when I realized there was no other way I could fuck. I saw like 7 girls within a year and then I got tired of it and stopped. It costs too much and I can't enjoy myself. First, I can't eat them out. I mean technically I could, but I don't feel comfortable because I can't get over the fact that they are "dirty" and I know they wouldn't enjoy it because I don't know what I am doing so there's no point. Second, I guess it feels kind of empty when there are no feelings involved. I don't really care anymore. About anything. Not sex, nothing. I'm just waiting till the day I die.

A lot of sex workers are actually much cleaner than the average population. Most get weekly STI tests and always use condoms and they normally wash and change between clients. The skanky low end ones don't but i have avoided them like the plague.
 
fukmylyf said:
how often do you see them now? Is it affordable in the long-term? Someone here suggested seeing escorts once a week, but that doesn't seem realistic to me.

I'm considering doing it once per two weeks and I make about 70-90k per year, can break six figures if I want to do overtime. Live in the US. 

Honestly, I have fuck all else to do with the money. My life right now is just working in some atomized corporate environment where I'll never have to worry about job security due to demand. I work because otherwise I'd lay at home LDARing in depression on a bed, but working keeps me busy and not thinking about my lonely life. It almost makes me believe for a few moments those coworkers that I casually chat with to pass the time actually give a shit about me rather than chatting to pass the time. 

After I pay for a studio apartment rent, and my car that's paid off just needs insurance payments of 60/mo, (modest, nothing fancy, I don't want to attract gold digging whores), there's nothing left. I'm piling up cash with no ambition whatsoever.

The rest of the normies blow it on travel, or dating sluts hoping for an obligatory BJ they will never get and if they do it'll be a lot more time and money than Chad spent, and a lot less passionate (she'd blow a normie for scorekeeping, but she blows Chad out of "desire tingles"). 

The MGTOW faggots would convince us all that we should "take up hobbies". Yeah, okay, you go fly a kite you fucktards, or go do whatever other shit. It'll never thwart the fact that you live in solitude alone and part of the human condition is acceptance by others. Your kite you fly or whatever you fucking hobbyists do won't tell you how much they love you, how much you mean to them, won't have photos taken with you of special moments to gaze back on when you're both older. 

That's the entire reason everyone busts ass in this bullshit "self-improvement" TRP myth of horseshit normies buy into, because they know everything else is shitty when loneliness and social rejection, and the associated shame among your peers who know you're a single aging loser who nobody wants, is your reality.

"You're nobody til somebody loves you... You're  nobody til somebody cares"

Go look at the loneliness on the faces of those guys you see at the gym who are regulars. They're regulars because they're wasting time there trying to improve their chances on this self-improvement lie. Multiplying your original chances, which were zero, times any exponential effort, still ends up with zero chance.

In other words, if you weren't getting blown by your teachers in high school, you're a loser, fuck off. If you're not LDARing now, you should be, so go read the news story about these hot thot teachers fucking their students who don't have anything but a learners driving permit, then go tell me about your gym goals or career goals to be more attractive.

SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU IF YOU GAIN ACCESSORIES, BUT RATHER USE YOU FOR THE ACCESSORIES. If you don't have the looks that trigger a woman's urge to reproduce on a primal level, then you are a fucking GRADE A RETARD if you treat sex as anything more than a business negotiation with you paying directly to save your time and money.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
27
Views
378
Tardive Dyskinesia
T
Misogynist Vegeta
Replies
5
Views
487
Cybersex is our hope
Cybersex is our hope
Retardfuel
Replies
38
Views
2K
der_komische
der_komische
Retardfuel
Replies
22
Views
2K
caineturbat2003
caineturbat2003

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top