Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m seriously considering roping

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
It’s not just because of foids not giving me their bodies to heal me from my sexual frustrations and mental problems.

but because of this fucking fag, cuckedworld we live in.

everywhere I go, Im always getting the shit end of the stick. I always get blamed, getting stabbed in the back metaphorically, getting shafted as if Im not decent enough, getting TAXED to death out of my paychecks, spending money on things I couldn’t care less about and so on and so forth.

I can’t mentally handle this extreme amount of cucking. Not only is it emasculating, but it is also dehumanizing: I don’t even feel like a person anymore. I just feel like a tool people/companies use to extract resources, time, energy and money from, and I don’t even have that much money in the first place, JFL.

I hate this cucked world and everyone in it, including myself.

tldr: fuck you for not reading.

Then go live in the woods

Stop bitching then. You chose the 9 to 5 lifestyle.

feel u and relatable but im not roping cuz (((they))) want us to rope.
They won brocel. It’s over. Nothing we can do about it: normies hate us, foids seethe at our existence, corporations virtue signal us so we can keep being a consumer to their worthless products. This is the fate of an incel. Constant cycle of copes til we finally rope.

I can't say things are going to get better anytime soon, but I also don't believe society is going to endure this bullshit for too long either. Men are slowly wising up to the brutal reality of modern relationships and the evils of hypergamy, whether they're incels, normies, or Chads.

The redpill is already quite popular internationally. The blackpill is heading that way too, apparently. This forum is one of the most visited blackpilled communities. We have a space to spread the truths surrounding women's nature and its nasty consequences for society. We have to be alive in order to do that, get it?

Hang in there, brocel. We have too much to see.

If you seriously want to rope then go ahead. As a low SMV male, the odds will always be against you. :feelsrope:
If I weren’t such a pussy I would’ve been back in the void right now.

but once you’re born into this world; your ego wants to stay in it because we’re intrinsically materialistic. It’s over

They won brocel. It’s over. Nothing we can do about it: normies hate us, foids seethe at our existence, corporations virtue signal us so we can keep being a consumer to their worthless products. This is the fate of an incel. Constant cycle of copes til we finally rope.
Living to spite them :dab:
and making whores and soys seethe with my uncontrollable loli addiction :dab:

making whores and soys seethe with my uncontrollable loli addiction :dab:
Based as fuck. I’m not into lolis who are 9 but I would fuck a teenagers all day:feelsdevil: and I support lolis now:feelsokman:

I’ll be 18 in 5 months:feelsree::cryfeels:
Brutal, but you still have time. Once you hit 19-20 and you’re still a virgin like me, you know it’s over. Approach whores using your knowledge of the dark triad theory, and never ever smile at anything. They will think you’re mysterious and aloof. This didn’t work for me though:fuk:

Basically SASUKEmaxx

FUCK ALL THE FUCKING FEMBOTS TOILETS AND NORMIC WHORES KINKY FUCKING SLOPPY DISGUSTING FUCKING SLOPPY SLUTS WHORES BITCHES HOOKERS OF BABYLON FUCKING SHIT BITCHES (IN VIDEO GAME) KILL ALL OF THEM WITH SULPHUR ACID BRICK IN YO FUCKING BUTTERFACE BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAH AK 47 BALLA BALLA (IN VIDEO GAME) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based and Babylonpilled. We live in the time of the Tower of Babel; the one in the days of Noah.

Just Thinking about approaching girls makes me nervous kek
Get high so you can low inhibitionmaxx. And if whores say stupid shit, tell them to fuck off:feelsjuice:

Brutal, but you still have time. Once you hit 19-20 and you’re still a virgin like me, you know it’s over. Approach whores using your knowledge of the dark triad theory, and never ever smile at anything. They will think you’re mysterious and aloof. This didn’t work for me though:fuk:

Basically SASUKEmaxx
Nah, they'll just think you're weird and creepy. Cope if you think otherwise tbh.

Nah, they'll just think you're weird and creepy. Cope if you think otherwise tbh.
I agree, but he’s young so it’s worth a shot. It’s over for me though, I can’t pull it off.:feelsjuice:

i want to rope everyday but as long the copes are running and i get neet bucks and have some hope i probably wont do it

It’s not just because of foids not giving me their bodies to heal me from my sexual frustrations and mental problems.

but because of this fucking fag, cuckedworld we live in.

everywhere I go, Im always getting the shit end of the stick. I always get blamed, getting stabbed in the back metaphorically, getting shafted as if Im not decent enough, getting TAXED to death out of my paychecks, spending money on things I couldn’t care less about and so on and so forth.

I can’t mentally handle this extreme amount of cucking. Not only is it emasculating, but it is also dehumanizing: I don’t even feel like a person anymore. I just feel like a tool people/companies use to extract resources, time, energy and money from, and I don’t even have that much money in the first place, JFL.

I hate this cucked world and everyone in it, including myself.

tldr: fuck you for not reading.
How tall

Roping means hell so my I'd repent first still might not save you if its fake but odds are we'll see you tomorrow
Of course not going to actually rope. I’m too much of a pussy who fears death. But I didn’t have that fear, I would’ve been killed myself. I have nothing to live for.

Of course not going to actually rope. I’m too much of a pussy who fears death. But I didn’t have that fear, I would’ve been killed myself. I have nothing to live for.
If your tall you have something to live 4
If your short
Give yourself to the Lord and reach eternal bliss one day:yes::heart:

Tbh I've got no time for wagecucking for no reward (fuck you foids) and being broke on benefits like I am sucks, so I know what you mean.