Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm seriously considering boycotting the internet (except for entertainment).

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I decided to make a thread in r/conspiracy. I know, it's Reddit, but compared to most subreddits, its way less cucked. I recently posted a thread about not conforming to the lockdown, and as I predicted, I got attacked by almost everyone. It's insane how even in a group of skeptics, there are few people who see reality for what it is. I've had this occur with every group I've ever participated in. I'm tired of trying to spread the truth and being unappreciated. Even on this site, I will construct very articulate and insightful threads, only to receive one word comments and people playing devil's advocate just to make themselves look smart. I'm done trying to spread the truth and constantly defending it against counterarguments. Truth is self evident, no matter how many people deny it. I'd be doing myself a favor, as the government is ramping up it's online surveillance. And I'd be freeing up energy for better copes and more meaningful pursuits.

You’re an outcast among outcasts

You give good advices. The problem the other side is brain death and don't care enough.
They'd only care if they're starting to have a direct negative effect of it.

r/conspiracy is cucked since years.
They're trying to act different than the regular folks but at the end of the day, they're not. They have the same views on women, incels, etc.
At least before that sub was somehow enjoyable.
Now it looks like a political sub with their brigades. If you don't share the same values as them, they give you the treatment you got.

Just do you bro. The internet isn't going anywhere and doesn't care about anything. good luck with your pursuits. I guarantee we will still be here if you change your mind.

You give good advices. The problem the other side is brain death and don't care enough.
They'd only care if they're starting to have a direct negative effect of it.

r/conspiracy is cucked since years.
They're trying to act different than the regular folks but at the end of the day, they're not. They have the same views on women, incels, etc.
At least before that sub was somehow enjoyable.
Now it looks like a political sub with their brigades. If you don't share the same values as them, they give you the treatment you got.
Yeah, even this site has collectivist views regarding certain beliefs (fakecel, bbc, height, sub 8, go ER, etc).
Just do you bro. The internet isn't going anywhere and doesn't care about anything. good luck with your pursuits. I guarantee we will still be here if you change your mind.
Thanks

It's cucked how many anti-gov folks are praising the gov for it's govy antics!

I decided to make a thread in r/conspiracy. I know, it's Reddit, but compared to most subreddits, its way less cucked. I recently posted a thread about not conforming to the lockdown, and as I predicted, I got attacked by almost everyone. It's insane how even in a group of skeptics, there are few people who see reality for what it is. I've had this occur with every group I've ever participated in. I'm tired of trying to spread the truth and being unappreciated. Even on this site, I will construct very articulate and insightful threads, only to receive one word comments and people playing devil's advocate just to make themselves look smart. I'm done trying to spread the truth and constantly defending it against counterarguments. Truth is self evident, no matter how many people deny it. I'd be doing myself a favor, as the government is ramping up it's online surveillance. And I'd be freeing up energy for better copes and more meaningful pursuits.
“Entertainment”:feelsohh:

If truth is self evident then why would anyone not see it? :waitwhat:

It's cucked how many anti-gov folks are praising the gov for it's govy antics!
It shows how few people are actually aware of reality.