Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm seizing control of my life (I AM entitled)

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Honestly, fuck you, normies. You taught me that I always have to chase money and that doing things for fun is useless. I always knew it, but only recently I became hyper-aware that I grew up among mediocre people with no ambition. I've been brainwashed into the normie poorfag mentality: nooo, life just has to be hard :soy: shut up, get two back-breaking jobs and stop dreaming, just accept it all. :foidSoy: Sorry, no more, I refuse to accept the worldview of the shitty environment I grew up in. If I grew up among ambitious smart people, my life would look completely different. You always tried your best to drag me down, saying reading is a waste of time and that I'm a faggot for not wanting to get drunk and discuss female butts. And then, when I reluctantly accepted that I just need to "get bitches" to be respected, you called me an incel and told me I'm not entitled and I'm "obsessed" over the very thing I was forced BY YOU to give a shit about.

I AM entitled to a better life, anyone who puts in the effort to shape his life into something not-mediocre is. You treat me like a dead weight and say that I should just accept being a "weirdo kid" that gets no respect because I don't fit the stereotype of a harsh adult male enough (ironically it's also partially a result of my work, cos unlike most normshits I take care of myself, use peelings, moisturized, sunscreen and don't take drugs, so I preserve my youth for longer -- what fucking insane world we live in that it's considered something bad). Even a fucking therapist told me that schizoid personality will ruin my life and I can't do anything about it -- dreaming big and expecting respect for my personal space isn't a disorder, it doesn't ruin my life, YOU do.

Normiedom is a mental virus. Up until recently we needed most people to be working bees that don't raise their heads and are satisfied doing shitty physical labor and then coping with religion or Netflix to keep going. I think the elites are pretty blackpilled (I think Mark Zuckerberg is the prime example: my boyo has got enough of this gay earth and wants to live in the matrix), but they play along because it's beneficial for them. When they see someone excelling, they need to bring him down to satisfy their belief that the world has to be the way it is and everyone needs to lead a shitty mediocre life like them. But it doesn't have to be this way, plenty of people create entire new fields for themselves. Some normies are good at soccer, some are good at basketball and when they see someone who's not good at either, they get a knee-jerk reaction to call him a subhuman loser, but if he doesn't get caught in their mental games, he can just create a new sport for himself where he excels -- and maybe it's a sport fit only for him or a very few "weirdoes" "creeps" like him, but it doesn't matter, cos we live in a nice alienated society where normies are forced to play along and accept your money, even if they don't approve your ways of obtaining it.

Anyway, it turned into a pretty abstract wall of text, but the gist is: maybe you're not just an incel, maybe you're an excel. We'll never break free playing along, we need to run away from this rotten place and make our own folk. It's easy to lose hope when you're among thousands, millions of hopeless people, but some people break free from the system and why wouldn't you be one of them? If you're here, there's a big chance that there's no place for you among normies, so you need to seek something new. There are plenty of "weirdoes" like us, the internet has shown that even the weirdest schizos can find company, but we'll never find each other if we play along with normies and just hide and pretend to be normal to avoid persecution. And even if you don't find your holy nation, at least you'll stay true to yourself and achieve inner peace. I'd rather have internal world that's completely out of place than to internalize the shitty world outside me.

And let's be honest, it's the best generation to be an outcast. The world rearranges itself very nicely when you tell it that you don't want the status quo. Like I've said, the elites are also a bunch of weirdoes and, while they need their normie drones, they also care for us in a way: the society is nicely alienated and the worst thing they can really do is make you homeless, but you won't die even in this worst scenario. You aren't a Jew among Nazis who want to exterminate you, you're an ugly and perhaps "weird" guy who may get denied employment (at least within your expertise, you can always find shitty entry-level wagie job, but I frankly refuse to accept this option, cos I AM entitled to a better life) and normal social life, but it's relatively easy to stay hopeful. I refuse to accept the status quo and adopt mediocrity, I am meant to excel and that's what I will do. Normies may cry and seethe about me being "not entitled", but they can deny the truth only for so long: I am entitled and I'll create my internal utopia without them.

Its bad because they expect reject males to "know their place". They just want us to shut up, and stay out of sight.

Honestly, fuck you, normies. You taught me that I always have to chase money and that doing things for fun is useless. I always knew it, but only recently I became hyper-aware that I grew up among mediocre people with no ambition. I've been brainwashed into the normie poorfag mentality: nooo, life just has to be hard :soy: shut up, get two back-breaking jobs and stop dreaming, just accept it all. :foidSoy: Sorry, no more, I refuse to accept the worldview of the shitty environment I grew up in. If I grew up among ambitious smart people, my life would look completely different. You always tried your best to drag me down, saying reading is a waste of time and that I'm a faggot for not wanting to get drunk and discuss female butts. And then, when I reluctantly accepted that I just need to "get bitches" to be respected, you called me an incel and told me I'm not entitled and I'm "obsessed" over the very thing I was forced BY YOU to give a shit about.

I AM entitled to a better life, anyone who puts in the effort to shape his life into something not-mediocre is. You treat me like a dead weight and say that I should just accept being a "weirdo kid" that gets no respect because I don't fit the stereotype of a harsh adult male enough (ironically it's also partially a result of my work, cos unlike most normshits I take care of myself, use peelings, moisturized, sunscreen and don't take drugs, so I preserve my youth for longer -- what fucking insane world we live in that it's considered something bad). Even a fucking therapist told me that schizoid personality will ruin my life and I can't do anything about it -- dreaming big and expecting respect for my personal space isn't a disorder, it doesn't ruin my life, YOU do.

Normiedom is a mental virus. Up until recently we needed most people to be working bees that don't raise their heads and are satisfied doing shitty physical labor and then coping with religion or Netflix to keep going. I think the elites are pretty blackpilled (I think Mark Zuckerberg is the prime example: my boyo has got enough of this gay earth and wants to live in the matrix), but they play along because it's beneficial for them. When they see someone excelling, they need to bring him down to satisfy their belief that the world has to be the way it is and everyone needs to lead a shitty mediocre life like them. But it doesn't have to be this way, plenty of people create entire new fields for themselves. Some normies are good at soccer, some are good at basketball and when they see someone who's not good at either, they get a knee-jerk reaction to call him a subhuman loser, but if he doesn't get caught in their mental games, he can just create a new sport for himself where he excels -- and maybe it's a sport fit only for him or a very few "weirdoes" "creeps" like him, but it doesn't matter, cos we live in a nice alienated society where normies are forced to play along and accept your money, even if they don't approve your ways of obtaining it.

Anyway, it turned into a pretty abstract wall of text, but the gist is: maybe you're not just an incel, maybe you're an excel. We'll never break free playing along, we need to run away from this rotten place and make our own folk. It's easy to lose hope when you're among thousands, millions of hopeless people, but some people break free from the system and why wouldn't you be one of them? If you're here, there's a big chance that there's no place for you among normies, so you need to seek something new. There are plenty of "weirdoes" like us, the internet has shown that even the weirdest schizos can find company, but we'll never find each other if we play along with normies and just hide and pretend to be normal to avoid persecution. And even if you don't find your holy nation, at least you'll stay true to yourself and achieve inner peace. I'd rather have internal world that's completely out of place than to internalize the shitty world outside me.

And let's be honest, it's the best generation to be an outcast. The world rearranges itself very nicely when you tell it that you don't want the status quo. Like I've said, the elites are also a bunch of weirdoes and, while they need their normie drones, they also care for us in a way: the society is nicely alienated and the worst thing they can really do is make you homeless, but you won't die even in this worst scenario. You aren't a Jew among Nazis who want to exterminate you, you're an ugly and perhaps "weird" guy who may get denied employment (at least within your expertise, you can always find shitty entry-level wagie job, but I frankly refuse to accept this option, cos I AM entitled to a better life) and normal social life, but it's relatively easy to stay hopeful. I refuse to accept the status quo and adopt mediocrity, I am meant to excel and that's what I will do. Normies may cry and seethe about me being "not entitled", but they can deny the truth only for so long: I am entitled and I'll create my internal utopia without them.
Based sanecel :feelsYall:

Careful, too much balls and you'll instigate collosall fear in the eyes of the normwad

Getting a better life is easy, wageslave at a warehouse/factory or just work as a CO like I did, make $20+/h and work as much overtime as possible, spend as little as possible, build up your credit, get loans for car and house, pay them off, own property, and then rent out a room to some betacuck to pay you money if you want. Rinse and repeat until you own multiple pieces of property, flip them when the market is high and use that to pay off your debts and buy some shit apartments when the market lowers a bit and now you have tenants paying you to live. I'm literally taking 1-2 years off of work just because I can. Live poor, work hard, invest right, and then do whatever the fuck you want once you get your shit together.

You are entitled to better. Once I get in shape and lose weight I'll back to wageslaving and making money and get some more loans in property. I can't wait for the day I have some bitch that can't pay rent and wants to trade sex for rent. I will ascend with landlordmaxxing .
Kinda based

COBfhla.gif

(sorry)
I read every word :feelsEhh:
The most based equine user I'll ever know. Too bad he has me on ignore like everyone else does

Entitlement IS good , its Not your fault for Being dealt a Shit Hand .

And dont let people ever Tell you , its your fault .

As a Woman you would have a paypig right now and as a Chad a Potential Harem.

Life is Luck.