Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm seeing the years of my life vanish 1 after another and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Like grains of sand in a fist, my youth is disappearing bit by bit and before I know it, I'll be 30 years old and haunted by the knowledge that my teens and 20s were wasted fapping and doing stupid shit rather than banging females like it's no one's business. I may have just turned 20 this August, but I felt like I turned 10 years old not even a week ago, so if that's any indication of how quickly time passes, 30 will be upon me before I even realize I'm halfway through my 20s. And plus it's probably over already. I never got to experience teen love like normies and chads, I'll never get the opportunity to do so, and I don't have the formative experiences and memories that go with doing so.
Why universe, just why?

Last edited:
Like grains of sand in a fist, my youth is disappearing bit by bit and before I know it, I'll be 30 years old and haunted by the knowledge that my teens and 20s were wasted fapping and doing stupid shit rather than banging females like it's no one's business. I may have just turned 20 this August, but I felt like I turned 10 years old not even a week ago, so if that's any indication of how quickly time passes, 30 will be upon my before I even realize I'm halfway through my 20s. And plus it's probably over already. I never got to experience teen love like normies and chads, I'll never get the opportunity to do so, and I don't have the formative experienced and memories that go with doing so.
Why universe, just why?
You are 20? I thought you were a 13 year old girl sorry for the confusion.

Same, time goes si fast

You are 20? I thought you were a 13 year old girl sorry for the confusion.

Worst thing the older you are the faster time seem to pass.

I'm refusing to live to 30, it would be the most demoralizing thing knowing that you're well past the point of no return. I'd rather rope.

Days melt into days and you begin to enjoy sleep more and more as time flies by and your situation remains the same.

Still enough time to NTmaxx and looksmaxx. Once when you have to support yourself you won't have time to chase women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back