Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm seeing a lot of people under the age of 20 here. Here's what I say to them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
You don't need to worry about being an incel/virgin until you are over 22. In the meantime, this is what you need to do.

- Go to a college campus and live there. College is great since you meet and interact with folks your age all the time. If you want some success in dating, you need loads of interaction. I personally regret not going to campus when I was 18-22. Although I am in the bottom 15 to 20 percent of males look, there is a good chance I could've lost my virginity at college simply by interacting with a lot of people. If you don't want to go to parties, go to clubs. Start talking to a pretty girl in your class. Heck, I have passed up on this when I went to community college. I saw a couple of cute girls and I never once made the effort to talk.

- Start working out. You should work out for other reasons, but there is no denying you will look better in 1.5/2 years if you consistently work out. You have a slimmer face for one.

- If you have a pattern of baldness in your family, start taking finasteride or rogaine. Rogaine might or might not work but it's still worth a shot. Finasteride usually works.

I know some people here will shit on me for merely offering some positive advice. But they and I all wish we could've done this. If all else fails after then, come and whine with us. But don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.

You don't need to worry about being an incel/virgin until you are over 22. In the meantime, this is what you need to do.
don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.
Cope thread, social interaction at clubs/college will not help a turbomanlet like myself. This is bluepilled advice, I'm 15 and it's fully over for me, I don't need to wait 7 years to confirm my inceldom.

Z1kd6kcgrwg31

Cope thread, social interaction at clubs/college will not help a turbomanlet like myself. This is bluepilled advice, I'm 15 and it's fully over for me, I don't need to wait 7 years to confirm my inceldom.
Dude, you are a kid. Just focus on school until you get to college. Regardless, it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.

Thanks for giving the same advices that have already been given 300 times, very useful

15 year old fag

- Go to a college campus and live there. College is great since you meet and interact with folks your age all the time. If you want some success in dating, you need loads of interaction. I personally regret not going to campus when I was 18-22. Although I am in the bottom 15 to 20 percent of males look, there is a good chance I could've lost my virginity at college simply by interacting with a lot of people. If you don't want to go to parties, go to clubs. Start talking to a pretty girl in your class. Heck, I have passed up on this when I went to community college. I saw a couple of cute girls and I never once made the effort to talk.
Unsubstantiated cope. :society:
A new survey finds that nearly 40 percent are virgins.

Well at least these youngcels are many years from being 32, sometimes I wish I was 20 again but then again nothing would have changed, was an incel then still incel now:cryfeels:

Dude, you are a kid. Just focus on school until you get to college. Regardless, it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.
No foid my age is a virgin, they all have had multiple partners, are they "kids" aswell?

No foid my age is a virgin, they all have had multiple partners, are they "kids" aswell?
You do you man, it's pretty early to say its over at 15. there wont be time for regrets later, i've seen some incredible shit on HS. if there's a moment to ascend is in HS, no matter how turbomanlet you may be. do your due work and if it dosnt work then you can come back here later and be a depressive cunt like the rest of us

Yeah, people aren't having as much as sex. But most people do lose their virginity. This is why I regret not living on a campus while I was a college aged person.

:society:
From freshman to seniors, 41 percent of women and 49 percent of men said they were not sexually active. And 39 percent said they were virgins.

I'ma 5'3 at 21 I think it's beyond over at that point retard:feelsjuice:

it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.
:feelskek: No its not. Id say up until 18 its ok but 22 college is already over. If you did not fuck in college then you are 100% an incel. Anyone under 18 should not be on here imo but college age is crucial to getting laid and if you failed at that its literally over.

- Start working out. You should work out for other reasons, but there is no denying you will look better in 1.5/2 years if you consistently work out. You have a slimmer face for one.

- If you have a pattern of baldness in your family, start taking finasteride or rogaine. Rogaine might or might not work but it's still worth a shot. Finasteride usually works.

I know some people here will shit on me for merely offering some positive advice. But they and I all wish we could've done this. If all else fails after then, come and whine with us. But don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.
Just go to the gym bro :bluepill:

I'd like to add, for the youngcels, if you're being bullied or ostracized in school to any degree, it's over for you there, change schools, asap, don't even show up next time.
Bullying will affect your mind in ways you aren't conscious of, it will make you dread social interaction and give you anticipatory anxiety meeting anyone new.
Mend it before it's too late.

When I was under 20 it was already clear as crystal that it was over

Just have good genetics, bro.

tbh most guys know if they will be a virgin/ permavirgin/ incel even before they turn 18.

I went to university and was still a kissless virgin

I can tell this is cope thread from the first point. What ugly or short nigga is gonna have any interaction with a foid besides jestering

No fix for your face

It's brutal to be blackpilled at such a young age. Hope you've got good copes to keep you busy.

Fucking hell I hate retards like these. You know if its over or not when puberty starts, you dont need to wait untill 22:lul:

Some gaslighting Trash advice you have there.

Walk Up to a Girl Bro , be 5 2 and Take a shower Bro , your a laughing Stock Bro But Dont Care Bro

Out of Here with that bullshit , you Either get indicators of interest and the foid makes It VERY APPARENT that She wants to fuck you or hang Out , or she Dosnt.