Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm seeing a lot of bluepill/redpill normie type backlash here, which is unfortunate

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
>get a job
>stop whining and complaining
>take responsibility
>man up
>lose your bloat
>curries do just fine
>whites can't be incel

This kind of bluepill/redpill nonsense has to stop.

Do you live in inceldia?

Still no bitches, huh, Mr.Wrrck?

My response to that opinion.

No. I will never tolerate the calumny and prejudiced ostracization I had I my previous jobs—I will commit a felony. I am not even exaggerating the indignation I feel. Fuck the vocations conferring meager stipends, give me my unemployment money or I will kill myself and probably some other people too. Whether it is through prison or unemployment, your tax dollars will fund my livelihood.

I don't even want "bitches" anymore, I just want to live freely. You can't do that in society. As members of a cult pay homage to a God, the citizens of America will provide oblations of fiscal currency to me.

Sorry, but as a schizophrenic I am incapable of working a "real man's" job.

:feelsjuice:

IRRELEVANT

COPE

AGREED
Based

My response to that opinion.

No. I will never tolerate the calumny and prejudiced ostracization I had I my previous jobs—I will commit a felony. I am not even exaggerating the indignation I feel. Fuck the vocations conferring meager stipends, give me my unemployment money or I will kill myself and probably some other people too. Whether it is through prison or unemployment, your tax dollars will fund my livelihood.

I don't even want "bitches" anymore, I just want to live freely. You can't do that in society. As members of a cult pay homage to a God, the citizens of America will provide oblations of fiscal currency to me.

Sorry, but as a schizophrenic I am incapable of working a "real man's" job.

:feelsjuice:

IRRELEVANT

COPE

AGREED
Cant be much more pretentious than that

>get a job
Am in Uni busting my ass off.
>stop whining and complaining
Then stop virgin shaming us.
>take responsibility
Tf does this even mean lmao
Tf does this mean as well? “Man up” is such a broad term.
>lose your bloat
I’m not a Fat POS. Bluepillrrs are.
>curries do just fine
In other aspects of life, we do.
>whites can't be incel
JBW theory is real.