Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm scared of getting surgery

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
apart from the financial aspect, I'm scared of getting plastic surgery because I've seen so many botched operations and if my doctor botched mine my only last option would be to kill myself. But without getting a surgery I may never be a human

How bad is your jaw?

Where exactly do you live that you're scared? :feelshehe:

If it's Germany, you should probably be fine either way; if it fails, sue the surgeon and spend the rest of your life NEETmaxxing! :feelsokman:

How bad is your jaw?
nothing on me is recessed. it's the opposite. my facial features are too extreme. I look like a caricature. My chin protrudes so much I look like a joker drawing. my laughing lines(?) are very prominent and also make me look like the joker. My nose (which is definitely the worst part about me and made me subject of enormous amounts of ridicule SIMPLY DUE TO MY NOSE) is like 3x the size of a normal nose and constantly grows red, not from acne that's just the color of the skin there I guess. my norwooding is also very prominent and exaggerated. My jaw itself is pretty much invisible, rounded and blends perfectly into my neck. I also have really noticeable, dark under eyebags despite proper sleep and activity.

Where exactly do you live that you're scared? :feelshehe:

If it's Germany, you should probably be fine either way; if it fails, sue the surgeon and spend the rest of your life NEETmaxxing! :feelsokman:
money doesn't do me anything if I look like this.

I'd rather be able to go outside than rich

nothing on me is recessed. it's the opposite. my facial features are too extreme. I look like a caricature. My chin protrudes so much I look like a joker drawing. my laughing lines(?) are very prominent and also make me look like the joker. My nose (which is definitely the worst part about me and made me subject of enormous amounts of ridicule SIMPLY DUE TO MY NOSE) is like 3x the size of a normal nose and constantly grows red, not from acne that's just the color of the skin there I guess. my norwooding is also very prominent and exaggerated. My jaw itself is pretty much invisible, rounded and blends perfectly into my neck. I also have really noticeable, dark under eyebags despite proper sleep and activity.
Can you use a pic as an example for how your jaw and nose looks?

Still; you're in Germany, not Brazil; it probably won't be botched. :feelsjuice:
Yeah even in America I'd worry. But in Germany it's probably OK. If the doctor is a real German and not some kind of immigrant nigger

Don't let doctors fuck you up just so they get a paycheck

I gave up on surgery, it's all cope for me. In the end it won't even matter, it's just effort and will bring me no real gain.

I gave up on surgery, it's all cope for me. In the end it won't even matter, it's just effort and will bring me no real gain.
I'd probably get rhinoplasty and canthoplasty tbh and, i know for a fact, it won't make any significant difference, however, i would atleast ascend to human lvl and would no longer resemble a horror movie character.

No jaw recession = chad with the right softMax

Unless you have an underbite

no jaw for your face
Brutal maybe you’re right. I have been told I have a good eye area and front but the fact that my whole face is recessed kills me…but then there is the curry pheno

Stop being coward. I got a penis surgery. I had a curve. Be bravecel like me.