Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm scared of death

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
If you really think about it, we should be scared of life.
Isn't it scary how many things need to be in exact order for us to just exist?
Isn't it scary that we're living creatures, sitting on a ball of dirt, floating through infinite nothingness with no other life to be found?
Just imagine the things we don't know. Just think about how limited our senses are and what a huge spectrum there could be that we don't even realize because our bodies won't allow it.
Really weird shit.

Nihilism pilled

If you really think about it, we should be scared of life.
Isn't it scary how many things need to be in exact order for us to just exist?
Isn't it scary that we're living creatures, sitting on a ball of dirt, floating through infinite nothingness with no other life to be found?
Just imagine the things we don't know. Just think about how limited our senses are and what a huge spectrum there could be that we don't even realize because our bodies won't allow it.
Really weird shit.
I think about this every night. Real shit. What does it feel like before we were born, when we didn’t exist yet as living beings?

Have you ever been on general anesthesia? It's like instant time skip from your perspective with NOTHING in between I think death is like that but you won't wake up.
I think the same, but without waking up you just cease to exist. I really hope there is an afterlife and I won't end up in Hell. I don't want this to be all that I experienced in my existence.

Im terrified of death.

Last edited:
@Mentally lost cel dying isn't that scary. Your brain activity will be zero, which means you won't even be conscious of that fear and darkness
It is gtfo kill yourself then

Everyone dies it is what it is, but the most brootal thing is that humanity is not far off from immortality and by the time we reach it we will be already dead, well it doesnt matter tbh da jooz will want to keep it to themselves anyway.