Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm requesting a ban

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Hey guys.

As some of you may know from my previous threads I'm going through a pretty intense crisis right now.

I feel like I've been livingin this bubble my whole life and all the sudden this bubble has burst and now I'm suddenly in the middle of life but so far behind everyone else.

I don't know what happened maybe me getting older, or maybe getting a job and having to spend the day outside my room, or maybe the internet being cut a lot lately in Iran and me having to live in the real world. Probably all of that combined.

If you're a shut-in NEET you know what I mean by living in a bubble. I feel like this bubble has burst right now and I'm terrified. I don't know maybe some chemicals in my brain changed. It's like I'm seeing life as I had never seen it. I've never felt this way before.
It's insane. I see all these people and I look at myself and for the first time I'm asking Why am I so different? Why did I miss out on so many things? It's like 13 years of my life is just now hitting me. How I wasted it. How I spent 13 years in front of my computer and did nothing else. I hyperventilate just thinking about it.

I don't wanna bore you anymore with my post so that's it. I have to change. I wanna do the opposite of what I've been doing so far. And for starters I wanna reduce the time I spend on the internet and my computer.
So I'm requesting a ban here.
I'm also leaving a discord group that I really like and I've been a member of for a long time.

This might actually be goodbye.
To be honest I very much hope that it is.

Goodbye and good luck friends.

Last edited:
20221011 151006

I wasn't able to see; what exactly happened? :feelsjuice:

Farewell, brocel; hopefully if you don't ascend this isn't the end for you here... :feelsbadman:

See you tomorrow if you decide to come back, unable to face the brutal truth of the blackpill in real life. :feelsYall:

you ain’t shit, boy

Last edited:
I feel like this bubble has burst right now and I'm terrified. I don't know maybe some chemicals in my brain changed. It's like I'm seeing life as I had never seen it. I've never felt this way before.
Not surprising for a mentalcel.

Farewell hopefully you succeed in your changes

why request a ban when you could just log out and not use the site

Goodbye brocel, hope you'll feel better whatever cope you find.

Why is everyone leaving?

Hey guys.

As some of you may know from my previous threads I'm going through a pretty intense crisis right now.

I feel like I've been livingin this bubble my whole life and all the sudden this bubble has burst and now I'm suddenly in the middle of life but so far behind everyone else.

I don't know what happened maybe me getting older, or maybe getting a job and having to spend the day outside my room, or maybe the internet being cut a lot lately in Iran and me having to live in the real world. Probably all of that combined.

If you're a shut-in NEET you know what I mean by living in a bubble. I feel like this bubble has burst right now and I'm terrified. I don't know maybe some chemicals in my brain changed. It's like I'm seeing life as I had never seen it. I've never felt this way before.
It's insane. I see all these people and I look at myself and for the first time I'm asking Why am I so different? Why did I miss out on so many things? It's like 13 years of my life is just now hitting me. How I wasted it. How I spent 13 years in front of my computer and did nothing else. I hyperventilate just thinking about it.

I don't wanna bore you anymore with my post so that's it. I have to change. I wanna do the opposite of what I've been doing so far. And for starters I wanna reduce the time I spend on the internet and my computer.
I'm also leaving a discord group that I really like and I've been a member of for a long time.

Good luck brother. Wish I could keep in contact with you. I have a telegram account so if you go online you can contact me there. i CAN SEND YOU my ID.

What you're doing is right tbh. I rarely spend time here. 15 minutes a day top. But what you're doing is the best. I've also felt the same. I've missed out on a lot of things as well. I remember I used to waste a lot of time listening to music,wasting time online,etc when I was in my early 20's. I guess I'm still doing the same thing in a way. If I had skillmaxed I would have had enough money to have a legit cope right now. I've also been thinking about improving some of my skills or learn a new one.

Stay strong brother. Wish you success

All the best

I've left many times but I always return since I become unable to take out my anger anywhere else but here.

I wish you well though, perhaps you may finally break the curse with the help of these kind folks' blessings.

Always fakecels who make these types of threads. Muh i lost out on so many life experiences. If you were ever an actual ugly man youd understand that there is nothing out there for you. If you truly believe that this site is what is holding you back from living life to its fullest then you never belonged here in the first place.

However when an incel tries to irlmaxx he inevitably returns here because there is no place for them in society

Hey guys.

:blackpill:

Goodbyecels.is

Bye brocel :) maybe it’s just your body finally becoming tired of what’s been happening and yearning for a change. But hopefully this helps you move on to better pastures

u need feet therapy. thx for the scripts

The black pill always comes to collect.

Good luck out there.

Good luck in the real life dude

Always fakecels who make these types of threads. Muh i lost out on so many life experiences. If you were ever an actual ugly man youd understand that there is nothing out there for you. If you truly believe that this site is what is holding you back from living life to its fullest then you never belonged here in the first place.

However when an incel tries to irlmaxx he inevitably returns here because there is no place for them in society
OP don't understand that even if he gets a gf she would soon dump him because of his inexperience and a lack of money and status. The girl would literally have to be NAWALT in order to be with him. We should have some empathy for him because his mind is playing games on him right now.

.خداحافظ، برادر. امیدوارم زندگیت بعد از این بهتر بشه. روز خوبی داشته باشی​

KYS, faggot.

Take care, brother. I hope your life will be better

Literally the most normie tier response possible. Stop pretending like you give a shit:feelskek:

I do, faggot. Poor guy obviously has gone through a hard time. I hope it'll get better for him.
You give as much of a shit about him as redditors do about Iran, Ukraine and palestine. You type feel good responses that have no effect on anything but your ego. Bleeding heart normie

Hey guys.

YOU TOO???? WHAT THE ???

I had a similar crises thia february. It hasn't ended yet.

He went to one of those hijab protests and found a foid into him :feelswhat:

Pretty much, we are here not because society doesn't want us.
If he wants to money maxx, i do undestand. Every incel should money maxx.

But he's speaking about the life experiences such as having frens, etc. Forget it, we are not cut from the same steel as normies.

I understand, I hope to get out of this bubble one day as well as most of those who have already been part