Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm reading book about ancient Babylonian moneymaxxers

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
Pretty based book don't need high IQ :smonk:

@svgmn1 @Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel @Ducky @mistersinister @mentalcel1

Ive seen this book recommended a lot, but haven't grabbed it yet. I should but I always feel these types of books are what all these finance bloggers and gurus base their ideas off of and I wouldn't really gain new info. Would you say it is low-level?

Stop whitepilling yourself

Ive seen this book recommended a lot, but haven't grabbed it yet. I should but I always feel these types of books are what all these finance bloggers and gurus base their ideas off of and I wouldn't really gain new info. Would you say it is low-level?
probably water for most people but I like the flavour so far:whitepill::feelscomfy:

View attachment 626289

probably water for most people but I like the flavour so far:whitepill::feelscomfy:
Maybe Ill watch a YouTube vid on it and see what they say. If there is at least one or two ideas in there that arent common sense, Ill buy a copy

Kind of suifuel tho because the characters are poor but have families jobs and friends so not really relatable for me but the things they teach about money kind of true for any era
For example the philosophy of spending money is simple and high IQ:feelsLSD:

I watched a summary and it is common sense mainly. The stories seem fairly interesting. I might grab a copy for my shelf. Any suggestions on more low-level investment or strategy guides? Ill read textbooks if you recommend.

whats it basically
5 Lessons:
1 - Save at least 10% of your income.
2 - Control your spending.
3 - Invest your savings for growth.
4 - Learn from wise men.
5 - Do not invest in things you do not understand or things experts do not invest in.

Then some things about investing in homemaking and family wealth which doesn't really apply to incels.

5 Lessons:
4 - Learn from wise men.
5 - Do not invest in things you do not understand or things experts do not invest in.

Then some things about investing in homemaking and family wealth which doesn't really apply to incels.
don't spoil!!!:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

5 Lessons:
4 - Learn from wise men.

good to know. like you said some are common sense.