Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im raising a chad

U

Untrastic

Banned
-
My parents are a pretty good looking couple. My dad is a chad for sure and my mom is a complete Stacy. They always talk about how popular they were in highschool, and how many friends and relationships they had. I got unlucky and failed the good gene lottery, and got every single bad gene possible. My little brother however got all the good genes imaginable, hes only in the 3rd grade and when I pick him up from school, or take him to his friends birthday parties he is always surrounded by hundreds of friends and even 3rd grade foids. Hes a good kid, but its just suicide fuel to know those could have been my genes but I was just unlucky, and now he got them.

Time to kill yourself.

It's time for revenge? Is it time for the new awakening? new order? To die living?

my 12 year old, obese brother has already had 2 gf's

it's just time to rope right now

Genetic recombination, we are not equal from the beginning.

My parents are a pretty good looking couple. My dad is a chad for sure and my mom is a complete Stacy. They always talk about how popular they were in highschool, and how many friends and relationships they had. I got unlucky and failed the good gene lottery, and got every single bad gene possible. My little brother however got all the good genes imaginable, hes only in the 3rd grade and when I pick him up from school, or take him to his friends birthday parties he is always surrounded by hundreds of friends and even 3rd grade foids. Hes a good kid, but its just suicide fuel to know those could have been my genes but I was just unlucky, and now he got them.
d24250adbd203f2947d08d153735cbf0.jpg

It must suck to have chad and stacey parents when you're an incel. OP, any chance ur adopted?

Try to make him an otaku and overfeed him...or maybe it's over for raisingcels :feelsrope:

It must suck to have chad and stacey parents when you're an incel. OP, any chance ur adopted?
I know im not adopted just because i know that no parents would have ever chosen to adopt an incel like me. I was ugly as a little kid too.
Try to make him an otaku and overfeed him...or maybe it's over for raisingcels :feelsrope:
I think its just over for raisingcels, its even worse when he comes home and tells me about how these 4 girls told him at school that they have a crush on him, and he then asks how many girls have a crush on me. Thats when I feel like roping the most.

Last edited:
Fuck
I know im not adopted just because i know that no parents would have ever chosen to adopt an incel like me. I was ugly as a little kid too.

I think its just over for raisingcels, its even worse when he comes home and tells me about how these 4 girls told him at school that they have a crush on him, and he then asks how many girls have a crush on me. Thats when I feel like roping the most.
Fuck dude that's suicidefuel

I was literally a Chad in 1st grade up until 6th, he still has puberty.

Puberty, it fucking killed my face. I actually had potential when I was little.
I just went from bad to worse. Feels bad for you because you actually had a chance

Puberty, it fucking killed my face. I actually had potential when I was little.
Yesterday I saw pictures of myself 10 years ago. How could puberty fuck me so extremely up?!

My younger brother is an autistic moron, and just like me, except he has good facial features and is absolutely ripped. He has no friends and doesn't have a girlfriend and still gets embarassed when you ask him about it.

The only thing I can think of to say is oof

If I were in your shoes, I would consider killing my brother.

I know, I know. It's not his fault. But someone has to pay.

I didn't even have a chance. Even if I got lucky I would have been a failed normie at best with my shit genes.

It's the brother law.

The second child will take all good genes