Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im prioritizing wealth, am i volcel?

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
From now on i will only focus on wealth, which means i cant let any woman get a grip of me during this time to disturb me from the grind no matter what

Hope you make it big boyo, because i know i will

I'm doing the same thing. But I don't plan on sharing a single cent with anyone else, no exceptions.
New Girl Jewish GIF

From now on i will only focus on wealth, which means i cant let any woman get a grip of me during this time to disturb me from the grind no matter what
Cope. No man on this earth can resist a hot busty chick with juicy ass lips that look like she can give him one of the best blowjobs in the world. Getting Pussy will decrease your stress level and keep you more motivated.

Once i succeed ill lend master a big gift

Cope. No man on this earth can resist a hot chick with juicy ass lios that look like she can give him one of the best blowjobs in the world. Getting Pussy will decrease your stress level and keep you more motivated.
True thats what im afraid of, and yeah it can keep me motivated but i dont wanna get in a longterm relationship

The copium is strong man
Here girls will hunt even the ugliest man if hes rich and try to leech of him as much money as possible, hell they even do that to regular or brokey men just to get a few hundred bucks

If you are truecel, no one is trying to get a grip on you.

Do you trade money or invest in stocks?

If you are truecel, no one is trying to get a grip on you.
True, but if i do get a little bit extroverted during that process chicks could try to use me for my money

Ive seen super subhumans get chicks on them just for a few hundred of dollars worth of gucci bags and shit here, trust i know my town better than you son

Do you trade money or invest in stocks?
Nah im not doing anything yet am currently planning it though and in 2 weeks or 1 month or so ill take action, and my prime will approximately begin in 6 years

True, but if i do get a little bit extroverted during that process chicks could try to use me for my money

Ive seen super subhumans get chicks on them just for a few hundred of dollars worth of gucci bags and shit here, trust i know my town better than you son
Have some respect for @Copexodius Maximus he's Chosen by God, you don't know him son, he's stone cold.

Have some respect for @Copexodius Maximus he's Chosen by God, you don't know him son, he's stone cold.
:lul: :lul:
Incels are treated like stones. Just tossed around and not even considered living beings, but also despised for being ugly. So it’s worse

You won't have to worry about foids until you get something worth grabbing... ($)

No. I want to earn more so I can move out of my parents' house. We may as well having a better quality of life if we are going to be treated like shit regardless.