Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm pretty normal

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I always laugh when normies express the idea that incels are smelly, dirty, unkempt, and/or jobless losers. By all means though, i'm pretty normal. I shower daily -- every morning and sometimes before bed, brush twice and floss once a day, comb my hair and wear nice clothes, and hold down a stable job. I'm probably one of the nicest people they can encounter irl as well, i'm just a bit quiet though. but if i told normies my nonexistent relationship history, or how i'm a wizard, they would be aghast; "how did he go so long without a single date/relationship/sex? it's not normal"

It's funny how normies have created a fictitious image of what an incel is; i do not fit that image at all...i've been amongst them the whole time:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez:

Same.
It's pretty tough when you have everything sorted out in your life but girls still reject you. I'd say it's the most brutal form of inceldom there is.

i wrote this in the hopes that normies/IT, who are lurking, would change their perception of what an incel would look like. I'm trying to dispel the notion that incels are repulsive people.

i wrote this in the hopes that normies/IT, who are lurking, would change their perception of what an incel would look like. I'm trying to dispel the notion that incels are repulsive people.
:feelskek:

I always laugh when normies express the idea that incels are smelly, dirty, unkempt, and/or jobless losers. By all means though, i'm pretty normal. I shower daily -- every morning and sometimes before bed, brush twice and floss once a day, comb my hair and wear nice clothes, and hold down a stable job. I'm probably one of the nicest people they can encounter irl as well, i'm just a bit quiet though. but if i told normies my nonexistent relationship history, or how i'm a wizard, they would be aghast; "how did he go so long without a single date/relationship/sex? it's not normal"

It's funny how normies have created a fictitious image of what an incel is; i do not fit that image at all...i've been amongst them the whole time:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez:
Average grey :feelsaww:

Same.
It's pretty tough when you have everything sorted out in your life but girls still reject you. I'd say it's the most brutal form of inceldom there is.
Brutal af, I’d imagine you’d feel like there’s something fundamentally wrong with you. You’re literally destined to be in incel :feelsohgod: