Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im pretty close to roping - ordered suppllies from walmart already but I need some enourancment to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Just as a preface Im drunk so it might not make as much sense as I thought it may You can create carbon monoxide gas by cpreetty much mixing fromic acid and sulric acid together. I already ordered the two as drain clainer and formic acid 95% from walmart so I hope to be able to mix those two inside of a container in my car , which is probably the mkotst confined space that I have have and also that I can isoltate myself from anyone who might help me...
12000 ppm of carbon mozide will leave you unconscious within 2-3 minutes, which its what I want...
I plan on mixing 2.5 L of sulfuric acvid with 2.5 L of formic acid after I drive to forest preserve a couple miles from my house. I hope it'll feel peacefull

I will drink in your name tonight bro.Rip

I hope it all goes well and you die peacefully and quickly, good luck boyo

Take drugs instead. Smoke weed and watch anime like steins;gate

Your copes aren't over, let me tell you that

not sure what to say as i don,t want you to kill yourself but it is your right and your body so what ever you do i hope find peace one way or another but remember we incels do care about you so think it over one more time before you decide.

I understand wanting peace, but you're also letting society get to you. They want us to die off so we can't stand up to them.