Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm posting right now during my biggest cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
It's a monday night and I'm kinda drunk. I usually go full blackout, but tonight I'm tampering it downzos. I gotta tell ya boys, drinking is a FANTASTIC cope for maybe the hour of drinking but then it's all downhill from there. Don't be an alcoholic. Gymcels, you have my highest respect. FML.

Wtf is this tranny bullshit?

Also, drinking is a terrible cope because it makes you feel like shit afterwards. I’m an alcoholic too, so I know. Don’t do this shit, it’s stupid.

Wtf is this tranny bullshit?

Also, drinking is a terrible cope because it makes you feel like shit afterwards. I’m an alcoholic too, so I know. Don’t do this shit, it’s stupid.
is that a tranny? fuck.

Cheers, my fellow alcoholics

The best way to drink alcohol is to stop when you feel the slightest buzz. By the time the rest of the alcohol takes effect, you'll have maximized the good feelings with minimum consequences later.

The best way to drink alcohol is to stop when you feel the slightest buzz. By the time the rest of the alcohol takes effect, you'll have maximized the good feelings with minimum consequences later.
That's a very fair and logical assessment.

I hope you're enjoy your day OP:feelsokman:

I'm playing darkest dungeon right now. Shit's hot fiya.
Don't waste time and keep drinking
no way jose. dont keep the booze at home. all i got is seltzer.

drinking feels fuckign great ,

Weed is better tbh.

Sounds like a good coping method if I'm being honest.