Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Fridays

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Hey brocels. It's Friday night. What's an incel to do, except try his luck? I know it's already over, but a brocel has to cope somehow.

Tonight I figured I'd go clubbing again, because being incel is too much sometimes and you have to try and get a preview of how normies and chads/stacies socialize.

I was at the hottest club in town with a 100 Euro entry fee (second visit). I went up to the bartender who was this blond, 5'9" gigastacy. She gave me this big smile. Weird. Why would she do this? It must be because she's expecting tips, and definitely not my mushroom tip.

She looks a lot like this:

iu

"Hey babe, dry Martini?"

This made me a bit nervous and creeped me out. She memorized my favorite drink from the last time? Does she think I'm going to tip her more later? WTF? AND WHY IS SHE CALLING ME BABE?! I HAVE A NAME, YOU FUCKING CUNT! ASK FOR IT LIKE A HUMAN BEAN!

"S-sure, thanks," I muttered in a confused daze.

"That one is on me," she says, as she walks away and does that head tilt with the lifted shoulder and a wink. Fucking whore.

Not a moment after I take my first sip, this raven haired vixen walks right up beside me and starts a conversation.

"Hey handsome," she says as turns her body fully facing me with her huge tits and massive cleavage staring me right in the face. Attention seeking slut. "What are you drinking?" What's with the pet name? She knows I'm ugly. Is she trying to make fun of me? Gaslighting cunt.

Just to give you a rough idea of what she looks like, but with bigger tits:

iu

"It's-"

"I don't care, I'm getting one... Hey Stacy! I'll have what he's having, and bring an extra one for him. I'm trying to get him drunk." The gigastacy bartender's name is literally Stacy. You couldn't make this shit up, if you tried. JFL @ life. The universe hates us truecels.

"Katy! You're such a slut!" She laughs. "Leave some of him for me!" Is this Katy her colleague? Why isn't she working with Stacy? Unprofessional fucking whore.

She takes a big sip of her drink facing straight ahead, but gives me this side-eye stare from head to toe, like she's checking me out. But I know this is some ruse, because I'M A LITERAL TRUECEL.

"Drink up," she exclaims, "I want to go dancing." OK? Don't rush me, bitch. And why is she telling me? Just go and dance. Holes are weird.

I finish up my drink, and immediately she grabs me by the hand and walks to the dance floor. I didn't consent to this. This is literally rape right now. What the hell can I do, though? If I resist, literally every beta cuck simp in a 50 km radius will attack me like a zombie swarm.

So I'm standing there uncomfortably trying to move with the rhythm of the music and she's doing the sluttiest fucking dirty dance you can imagine. I don't see any chads around, so who the hell is she trying to impress? I swear, her father must've been absent all her life. Fucking whore.

There's a brief break in the music, and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, she whispers into my ear, "let's get out of here," and licks my fucking earlobe. Gross. Why do holes do this? And WTF? Why would I want to get out? I enjoy being at this place. Besides, I have to close my tab.

I take an immediate step back and give her this weird look like, "wtf are you doing?" I go back to the bar to close up and Stacy hands me a napkin with some numbers scribbled on it. It looks like a phone number. She does the phone hand gesture thing and bites her lower lip. Why is she giving me her work number? Times must be tough due to the pandemic. They want me as a repeat customer, I guess? Whatever.

I call an uber home and vent the entire traumatic experience to the pajeet uber driver who just keeps doing that fucking dindu head bobble and keeps repeating, "yes sir, yes sir, I understand sir."

First thing I did after coming home was posting this. I had to get this off my chest, brocels. The truecel struggle is real. This life is fucking hell for us truecels. I just know I'm going to die alone. I'M THE BIGGEST FUCKING TRUECEL HERE.

iu

Share your Friday night experiences, brocels. I know it can't be worse than mine, but surprise us, buddy boyos.

Stay strong, kings, and don't rope.

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman @nice_try @Mecoja @Pancakecel @PLA1092 @Indari @Animecel2D @RetardedChinlet @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel

Sounds like a daily life story of autism cels

No country for truecels.

GrAYcel tier thread

what kind of shizo rant is this

Living up to your username I see.

Hey brocels. It's Friday night. What's an incel to do, except try his luck? I know it's already over, but a brocel has to cope somehow.

Tonight I figured I'd go clubbing again, because being incel is too much sometimes and you have to try and get a preview of how normies and chads/stacies socialize.

I was at the hottest club in town with a 100 Euro entry fee (second visit). I went up to the bartender who was this blond, 5'9" gigastacy. She gave me this big smile. Weird. Why would she do this? It must be because she's expecting tips, and definitely not my mushroom tip.

iu

"Hey babe, dry Martini?"

This made me a bit nervous and creeped me out. She memorized my favorite drink from the last time? Does she think I'm going to tip her more later? WTF? AND WHY IS SHE CALLING ME BABE?! I HAVE A NAME, YOU FUCKING CUNT! ASK FOR IT LIKE A HUMAN BEAN!

"That one is on me," she says, as she walks away and does that head tilt with the lifted shoulder and a wink. Fucking whore.

Not a moment after I take my first sip, this raven haired vixen walks right up beside me and starts a conversation.

"Hey handsome," she says as turns her body fully facing me with her huge tits and massive cleavage staring me right in the face. Attention seeking slut. "What are you drinking?" What's with the pet name? She knows I'm ugly. Is she trying to make fun of me? Gaslighting cunt.

iu

"It's-"

"I don't care, I'm getting one... Hey Stacy! I'll have what he's having, and bring an extra one for him. I'm trying to get him drunk." The gigastacy bartender's name is literally Stacy. You couldn't make this shit up, if you tried. JFL @ life. The universe hates us truecels.

"Katy! You're such a slut!" She laughs. "Leave some of him for me!" Is this Katy her colleague? Why isn't she working with Stacy? Unprofessional fucking whore.

She takes a big sip of her drink facing straight ahead, but gives me this side-eye stare from head to toe, like she's checking me out. But I know this is some ruse, because I'M A LITERAL TRUECEL.

"Drink up," she exclaims, "I want to go dancing." OK? Don't rush me, bitch. And why is she telling me? Just go and dance. Holes are weird.

I finish up my drink, and immediately she grabs me by the hand and walks to the dance floor. I didn't consent to this. This is literally rape right now. What the hell can I do, though? If I resist, literally every beta cuck simp in a 50 km radius will attack me like a zombie swarm.

So I'm standing there uncomfortably trying to move with the rhythm of the music and she's doing the sluttiest fucking dirty dance you can imagine. I don't see any chads around, so who the hell is she trying to impress? I swear, her father must've been absent all her life. Fucking whore.

There's a brief break in the music, and OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, she whispers into my ear, "let's get out of here," and licks my fucking earlobe. Gross. Why do holes do this? And WTF? Why would I want to get out? I enjoy being at this place. Besides, I have to close my tab.

I take an immediate step back and give her this weird look like, "wtf are you doing?" I go back to the bar to close up and Stacy hands me a napkin with some numbers scribbled on it. It looks like a phone number. She does the phone hand gesture thing and bites her lower lip. Why is she giving me her work number? Times must be tough due to the pandemic. They want me as a repeat customer, I guess? Whatever.

I call an uber home and vent the entire traumatic experience to the pajeet uber driver who just keeps doing that fucking dindu head bobble and keeps repeating, "yes sir, yes sir, I understand sir."

First thing I did after coming home was posting this. I had to get this off my chest, brocels. The truecel struggle is real. This life is fucking hell for us truecels. I just know I'm going to die alone. I'M THE BIGGEST FUCKING TRUECEL HERE.

iu

Share your Friday night experiences, brocels. I know it can't be worse than mine, but surprise us, buddy boyos.

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman @nice_try @Mecoja @Pancakecel @PLA1092 @Indari @Animecel2D @RetardedChinlet @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel
My Friday night is simply keep moving forward. This society is failing so much it makes me look like I'm passing everything, they've told me to do. Idc anymore I'm eating burgers rn.

This absolutely reeks of the UK :feelsugh: . JFL

Why did you make me waste my time reading this?
If average grays post garbage like that, I stop reading, but I felt obligated to read the whole thing because you posted it. Big mistake.

GrAYcel tier thread

It’s just his daily life as a truecel
yup this how life is for 2023 cels. Very hard and difficult indeed. I can't imagine how much agony and pain they go thru daily. Yet they get up the next day and keep going. They have my utmost respect and reverence.

yup this how life is for 2023 cels. Very hard and difficult indeed. I can't imagine how much agony and pain they go thru daily. Yet they get up the next day and keep going. They have my utmost respect and reverence.
:feelsrope:

I was actually going to try to go to the club with a few low tier normies from meetup tonight but I didn’t want to get turned away for my outfit like last time and the cost benefit of buying a new one and driving there was becoming more apparent and I was running out of time before wageslaving.
Getting high and trying to start my essay seems like the bettER CHOice

Last edited:
I want to explode like a nuclear bomb

I keep moving forward. The organisms must know how wrong they are.

I'm sorry that you had to experience this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I was literally shaking. The Pajeet Uber driver was like, "sir, please, sir, don't cry."

True, just now a whole gang of Stacies gathered outside my penthouse and desperately stripped down and screamed at me to let them in, I think they saw me at the club a few weeks ago. Should never have given my address to that fucking bartender. Now they're all here making fun of me and hoping I come outside, probably so they can record me looking at them and accuse me of sexually harassing them on the Internet. It never began for truecels like me. :cryfeels:

I just spent the last 4 hours having rough sex with my girlfriends.
It's hard to be a truecel guys :cryfeels:

Sounds rough fellow truecel hope you recover from this

Can relate. Countless foids match me on tinder just to make fun of me and they often ask to meet me IRL just to humiliate me. So I don't bother using it anymore. When I go outside foids always look at me and smile, giggle at what a joke I am or keep their mouths half open with a look of disgust. They have no respect for me. Several times they've also just right stood in front of me wearing yoga pants or other whore outfits, taunting me and clarifying how little they respect me as a man. In bars foids often talk to me, with the purpose of humiliating me obviously. A few of them ask where I live, no bitch you won't doxx me. Imagine letting foids come to your place just so they can laugh at it and tell their friends what a loser you are

You are cucked for paying for w

iu

"Hey babe, dry Martini?"

iu

"It's-"

iu

You are not the biggest trucel here

But you are the biggest cuck here.

Paying €100 just to enter a club Is fueling the gynocentric society

Foids have an easy job as a bartender, meanwhile i have to slave away in a warehouse for less than £100

Even if I made £1000 a day i wouldnt pay for a club let alone £100.

Stop calling yourself the biggest trucel when there are guys that are 5ft1 and obese curries such as @Zer0/∞

Clubs are the most gynocentric place there is for the modern man. First you have to jestermaxx so the bouncer lets you in, they hate men and enjoy beating them up.

Then pay a fee and pay for foids drinks,

If you are "lucky" you will get a fat ugly std riddden whore

If you are like most men, you get nothing.

I can imagine a Redditor screenshotting this and unironically thinking you're serious
Who needs a redditor to take it seriously when our very own GrAYs will do it.

You are cucked for paying for w

You are not the biggest trucel here

But you are the biggest cuck here.

Paying €100 just to enter a club Is fueling the gynocentric society

Foids have an easy job as a bartender, meanwhile i have to slave away in a warehouse for less than £100

Even if I made £1000 a day i wouldnt pay for a club let alone £100.

Stop calling yourself the biggest trucel when there are guys that are 5ft1 and obese curries such as @Zer0/∞

Clubs are the most gynocentric place there is for the modern man. First you have to jestermaxx so the bouncer lets you in, they hate men and enjoy beating them up.

Then pay a fee and pay for foids drinks,

If you are "lucky" you will get a fat ugly std riddden whore

If you are like most men, you get nothing.
J F L
F J L
L F J

hilarious tbhngl

Yes....

Imagine the frustration Justus Grossbier must have. As a Black male filled with testosterone(Football), he must spend his nights thinking about why he was unable to finally be intertwined with Shannon's body. The passionate kissing of her vagina with his lips. The tenderness and eye contact with a desirable young woman. It must be overwhelming for him.

He is rubbing his shoulders and chest as we speak, I believe...

It's kind of crazy that Chads get it almost for free and normies have to jester and buxx for it.

A Chad can literally ask a girl for her number and bone her the same day while a normie only gets pussy if he becomes her boyfriend.

The world is really unfair.

Foids are practically begging for chad pen0r. People always ask "how do u kno ur ugly", but the answer is so obvious if you see how foids react to chad and react to us. It's like asking someone what the difference is between the sink faucet being turned on or off.

Well they're toilets and toilets exist only to be used.

It's still crazy how huge the gap is between reality and propaganda.

Boomers (and Hollywood movies) tell us you should court a woman and fight for her, meanwhile women ACTIVELY chase Chad and approach Chad. Women travel across the entire planet just to meet Chad and get fucked by him.

Looks like a Reddit story