Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m planning to show a local woman screenshots of me defending mi’lady.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I have been defending women on the internet. I’m planning to tell a local woman all about it.

Do you think I will be able to get some scraps? I will show her screenshots of how hard I have been defending women online, surely this will work if I show her and if not, I will show the screenshots to more local women proof that I’m defending mi’lady and eventually this will work.

Maybe I should let them know I‘m a male feminist.

I've been doing the opposite for months now.

Justus, meanwhile, is rotting away...

Dont, bretty, please.
So they will fall in love then Chad comes in and Bretty hammers him and cops get involved? :worryfeels:
What happens next?

Dont, bretty, please.

So they will fall in love then Chad comes in and Bretty hammers him and cops get involved? :worryfeels:
What happens next?
I’m not gonna do this for real. I don’t actually do all this, I’m just taking the piss.

You'll be in my upcoming video bretty boy.
I've been doing the opposite for months now.

Justus, meanwhile, is rotting away...
We need a whole movie on you and Shannon bosnac

I have been defending women on the internet. I’m planning to tell a local woman all about it.

Do you think I will be able to get some scraps? I will show her screenshots of how hard I have been defending women online, surely this will work if I show her and if not, I will show the screenshots to more local women proof that I’m defending mi’lady and eventually this will work.

Maybe I should let them know I‘m a male feminist.
No.

They hate good boys.

Yes she will then know you are a woman respecter and her personality detector module will compel her to succ your pp after the good boy points are processed

Do ir
It
Yes she will then know you are a woman respecter and her personality detector module will compel her to succ your pp after the good boy points are processed
:yes:

Do it. Ascend. Leave here.

It's that simple.