Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm Planning On Ascending

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I've had enough of the lonely nights and bleak prospects so I'm gonna ascend. I don't quite know how but maybe if I approach chicks who cashier at my local stomping grounds such as the Exxon filling station and the Walgreens on the corner I can at least get me a number in my pocket. Then I can hit the bitch up and say hey let's go back to your place to fool around. I just have to play it off like I'm not a virgin, and stand tall so I don't look like the midget I am. Another way to go would be to hang from a tree like an apple because this is getting depressing.

See you tomorrow

good luck, i'll see you tomorrow

go for it, then report back here.

I've had enough of the lonely nights and bleak prospects so I'm gonna ascend.

feels tbh

I don't quite know how but maybe if I approach chicks who cashier at my local stomping grounds such as the Exxon filling station and the Walgreens on the corner I can at least get me a number in my pocket.

might as well

Then I can hit the bitch up and say hey let's go back to your place to fool around.

This sounds like the beginning of a rap verse.

I just have to play it off like I'm not a virgin, and stand tall so I don't look like the midget I am.

Yeah just be NT bro, all you can really do.

Another way to go would be to hang from a tree like an apple because this is getting depressing.

Idk how I'm going to manage if things keep getting worse too.

go for it, then report back here.
I'm just venting. I don't have any balls plus I'm relatively blackpilled enough to know I'm butt ugly and a microdick having midget who is undesirable

I'm just venting. I don't have any balls plus I'm relatively blackpilled enough to know I'm butt ugly and a microdick having midget who is undesirable
ever try phenibut? if you havnt take a tablespoon, then go out and try it. the first few times you use it you would feel like a low inhib god. if you are gonna go for it, might as well do it right.

but yeah, probably wont end well.

There's only one way a truecel can ascend and its not through asking cashiers out

ever try phenibut? if you havnt take a tablespoon, then go out and try it. the first few times you use it you would feel like a low inhib god. if you are gonna go for it, might as well do it right.

but yeah, probably wont end well.
A tablespoon is a huge dose. Don’t you mean teaspoon?

Yeah I've heard of phenibut. no drugs for your face bro. If alcohol and MDMA and all sorts of other drugs don't do the trick the I'm closed minded toward it because what's the difference

Yeah I've heard of phenibut. no drugs for your face bro. If alcohol and MDMA and all sorts of other drugs don't do the trick the I'm closed minded toward it because what's the difference
i just meant it would give you the "balls" aspect to do it, not saying it would be successful. but it would give you that kinda "drunk low inhib" but much more potent, esp if you mixed them.

i just meant it would give you the "balls" aspect to do it, not saying it would be successful. but it would give you that kinda "drunk low inhib" but much more potent.
Ah, gotcha. Well thanks for your sage advice no joke but this was kinda a venty kinda unserious thread on my part I'm just self pitying rn

There's only one way a truecel can ascend and its not through asking cashiers out
It wouldn't even be ascending

A fate much worse than betabuxxing.

You either take care of a literal gold digger or some third world gold digging gook.

You either take care of a literal gold digger or some third world gold digging gook.
I want sex and attention even if I'm broke or on welfare & spend my government money selfishly

That's not what I meant

Im planning on jetskiing off my megayatch onto my private island in full designer attire whilst receiving the nobel prize

I've had enough of the lonely nights and bleak prospects so I'm gonna ascend. I don't quite know how but maybe if I approach chicks who cashier at my local stomping grounds such as the Exxon filling station and the Walgreens on the corner I can at least get me a number in my pocket. Then I can hit the bitch up and say hey let's go back to your place to fool around. I just have to play it off like I'm not a virgin, and stand tall so I don't look like the midget I am. Another way to go would be to hang from a tree like an apple because this is getting depressing.

Exactly what I've been saying for the last 40 years or so.
Yet here I am.

If that bullshit proposition works then you never had anything to do with this forum. I say just go with the last phrase (in minecraft).

The only way most of will ever ascend is at the end of a rope. Just sayin'

No ascension for your face:feelscry:
But good luck boyo I hope you'll succeed :feelsokman: