Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm perfect, special and giga based

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Except for my looks, that Is truecel tier
I'm perfect in every way:
1) 170 IQ
2) The most based Human alive (human maybe Is too humble, God I mean)
3) the most based Human in history (even death humans are less based than me)
4) the most Whitepilled human alive
5) the most autistic human alive (YES AUTISM IS GOOD)
6) I have the smallest Dick in all the universe, having a small Dick Is based, I don't want to satisfy females ( my Dick Is 1 nanomillimetre of a nanomillimetre)
7) I'm quite short 5'7 being short Is based, females don't want to talk to me and as a based man would Say: "I want that the pussy Is very far away from me"
8) I have a rizz of 0, my rizz Is so low that every girl that I see become INSTANTLY lesbian
9) I'm an incel winner, "muh (bluepilled noises) what do you mean? We truecels are losers" YES i know Im a loser IRL, i win as an incel cause I'm the most truecel incel in history, I'm so ugly that mirrors break when I reflect me to them
10) I am giga perma Virgin perma KHHV truecel human, ITS impossible that a woman Will Say Yes to me, and if She says yes to me (impossible) i Will Say to her no and become a volcel cause im so based that I Will hate to betray my brocels, IF MY BROCELS ARE VIRGIN LOSERS IM A VIRGIN LOSER PERIOD, THE GANG COME FIRST

SEE THIS VIDEO ABOUT MY UNLIMITED AUTISM POWERS:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzvjG13w9hA&pp=ygUYU29ycnkgaSBoYXZlIGF1dGlzbSBzb25n

ALSO SEE THIS VIDEO ABOUT HACKS IN MINECRAFT, CAUSE I ONLY WANT TO WIN IN MINECRAFT, IM ENTITLED TO WINNING:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYDVdmoP9E&pp=ygULSGFja2VyIHNvbmc%3D

agree with every single word

Rip your posts were so good back then